All right, so the Internet has brought us kicking and screaming into an age when the world is at our fingertips. It's amazing, it's wonderful, it's the best thing since sliced bread!
But some of the people who use the Internet are God-awful. Sorry, but some of them really are.
Let's work together to put every personality trait and posting style and annoying Internet habit into one single user. Literally speaking, we're all going to play a game in which we design the most intolerable Internet dweller that will ever exist.
No racial slurs, no directly referencing SMWC members by name or painfully obvious allusion (e.g. "The guy needs to be Arbetastic!"), and no mental disorders (Autism, Asperger's, Schizophrenia, etc.). And no language barrier jokes. Otherwise, let's all go nuts!
I'll get things started:
- The user spells everything wrong and uses bad grammar on purpose. He knows perfectly well how to write, but he's writing bad on purpose because he thinks it's cool.
- The user views random YouTube videos just so that he can beg for subscriptions to his channel in the comments.
- The user has a blog, but instead of actually trying to write, he just copy/pastes text from Wikipedia. Oddly enough, the user also trolls Wikipedia for no better reason than because he feels like it.
- The user also pretends to be the opposite sex, for the attention and not because he has a genuine desire to be a woman.
- The user doesn't tolerate criticism well. In fact, anything perceived as criticism is met with rage, and anything more than that is met with ragequitting.
-All his posts are deliberately misspelled so bad that they make all the terrible fanfics on fanfiction.net look like they were written by a graduate student majoring in English
-Starts an abortion thread just to get views
-Uses the reality corner (or any equivalent thread on any other site) to post black comedy
-Reads "internet backdraft" or "Gannon Banned" on TvTropes and uses it as an instruction manual
-Bumps threads that are from 2007 or before just to link to pirated software or malware.
-Deletes any comments that he disagrees with.
-Deletes comments that are constructive criticism.
-Blocks users who post constructive criticism.
-Grabs images from Google Image search, slightly edits them in MS Paint, and posts them to Deviant Art.
1. Always insults people because of the avatar they use.
2. Flames users who like something out of the ordinary (i.e MLP, Touhou, anime, etc.)
3. If something he submits is declined, he flames the mod who rejected it.
4. Always addresses those who disagree with him as "sir", out of spite.
5. Does bad copypastas like Gorilla Warfare
6. Puts garbage in his bio.
7. Spams YT videos with completely unrelated comments.
8. Comments on X people who disliked the video.
9. Makes hacks with deliberately bad palettes.
10. Intentionally posts crappy threads in the completely wrong forum.
-------------------- Your layout has been removed.