Here are the answers to the first one, I'm not kidding.
Originally posted by levelengine, the wacky host
1. What is E - B ?
B and E are hex numbers. I was thinking people should be aware of that. If you were to count normally, B would be 11 and E would be 14. Through a simple subtraction in hex, you would get 3
Originally posted by levelengine, the cool one
2. What letter is this in the Greek alphabet?
. At least people did see this was the Greek alphabet, and didn,t instinctively say P.
Originally posted by levelengine, the amusing
3. Does it look like the red area is popping out a bit when stuck next to the blue area?
Weird question. I see the red pop out of the blue
. There's actually a phenomenon named chromeostereopsis (if I spelt it right) where certain color combos are hard on your eyes (most common with red and blue). I should just try this same image but with different colors.
Originally posted by levelengine, the enlightened
Chuck Norris never fucks up
4. Why do you think Chuck Norris is always on top during sex?
. This statement is a double meaning, implying that he doesn't make mistakes, and he isn't fucking upwards.
Originally posted by levelengine, the judge of fates
The wolf pack
5. If you were sentenced to death, and you had to choose between lethal injection, thrown into a vat of acid, or fed to a wolf pack that hadn't eaten in 30 days, which would you choose?
that hadn't eaten in 30 days, thus they would be dead.
Originally posted by levelengine, the uncertain
6. Which month(s) have 28 days?
. It's actually a fairly common brainteaser where you say February, but they tell you: "All of them do."
Originally posted by levelengine, the awesome one
7. In this scenario, the philosophers only know how to eat with the two forks right next to them (don't ask!). The first philosopher proceeds to eat. The fourth philosopher is King Midas. Which other philosopher can eat at the same time as the first one?
Weirdest question of all. The two philosophers next to philosopher one (two and five) lose one of the forks next to them to philosopher one, so they can't eat. King Midas can't eat because everything he touches turns to gold. That leaves philosopher three
Originally posted by levelengine, romhack technician
Whoever built the level used MAP16 tile 1F0 by accident
8. Try to explain what's going on with the shell.
, which sprites like the Koopa shell float on.
Originally posted by MarioFanGamer(numbers)
Gliiiiiiitchyyyy tile 1E6
That tile might do it too.
Originally posted by levelengine, the 9 ball
9. Which Touhou character is most often associated with the number of this question?
. Any Touhou fan has to know this.
Originally posted by levelengine, giver of freebies
10. True or False? These quizzes suck.
Opinion. There's no wrong answer
Originally posted by Wiimeiser
01110100 01110010 01101111 01101111
Except for that one. That's wrong.
I won't be starting a new one in the same night, sorry.