Language…
19 users online: Alden, Blaagon, capy56788, Children's Digest 1950-2009, ElectricMario, FYRE150, GrenudoGames, HeitorPorfirio2006, lordkronos100, Lucky, MarsAmpere, oyok, Person4566,  racknae, rafaelms, Ringo, Scags, WhiteYoshiEgg, yoshiatom - Guests: 93 - Bots: 216
Users: 55,650 (2,430 active)
Latest user: Lucky

Haru's ess puh chee dump

I also like the DKC port. Maybe for the next sampled SMG port, you should try the Battleship Galaxy song. This happens to be my music request(only if you want).
You have out done yourself Harumi! The ports here are breathtaking.
I do art commissions cheap! PM here or DM via Discord for more details.

**Layout by Erik557


Flying Battery Zone (Act 1)

Yes, with TXT for once. What a miracle!
Originally posted by Harumi Makoto
Flying Battery Zone (Act 1)

Yes, with TXT for once. What a miracle!


Beautifully done, and one of my favorites on Sonic & Knuckles! Is there an easy way to make it work with AM 4.05 since it's already AMK?

(Edit: Lvl'd up)
My 2014 Summer C3 and Winter C3 Thread is open for your viewing pleasures.
Open for music porting with MIDIs.
Click here for all my SMW ports.


There isn't, as it uses the #instruments command, and there's no real way to replicate that in AM4. But it shouldn't matter, as we should know by now that AMK is far more superior than AM4.
Originally posted by HackerOfTheLegend
There isn't, as it uses the #instruments command, and there's no real way to replicate that in AM4. But it shouldn't matter, as we should know by now that AMK is far more superior than AM4.


False; you can replicate the instruments. Just need to convert the #instruments into the channels themselves in place of the @3x's. Even then though, it won't sound quite as good since you'll have to drop the echo delay too.

EDIT: In fact, I did it once too. AMK version - AM405 version
Fear Fucktory (Unsampled)

woop woop also more txt
btw fear fucktory isn't from DKC2



Jokes aside, this is a really great port. Totally using this.
Originally posted by HackerOfTheLegend
btw fear fucktory isn't from DKC2

img


whoops
Sounds really good, especially for using SMW's instruments, although I feel @14 would work better for the bass. Something about @5 at low octaves just bothers me, and I'm not sure why.
soundcloud / bandcamp / twitter / buy/stream my EP / buy my touhou music
Originally posted by Sinc-X
Sounds really good, especially for using SMW's instruments, although I feel @14 would work better for the bass. Something about @5 at low octaves just bothers me, and I'm not sure why.


There's two bass channels there actually, one's @8 and the @5s you hear are meant to be a replacement for the pizzicato strings in the original. It's not the best but nothing else sounded quite right :/
soopah meryo goolaksi - gesti gorden

im totally always serious about everything ever
Wow, this is pretty amazing! It sounds just like how it'd sound like if SMG was an SNES game, I think. Those samples are well-chosen, too- what game are they from?

Anyways, great work!
Originally posted by HackerOfTheLegend
Wow, this is pretty amazing! It sounds just like how it'd sound like if SMG was an SNES game, I think. Those samples are well-chosen, too- what game are they from?

Anyways, great work!


All are Final Fantasy 6.
Originally posted by HackerOfTheLegend
Wow, this is pretty amazing! It sounds just like how it'd sound like if SMG was an SNES game, I think.

I agree with you. Good job, Harumi. #smw{:TUP:} And now, do the ingame remix of it.
Originally posted by Harumi Makoto
soopah meryo goolaksi - gesti gorden

im totally always serious about everything ever

This is so awesome! It'd be even more awesome if this song gets the same treatment as Buoy Base, in the sense that Gusty Garden galaxy need to be used in SMW.
Originally posted by Rykon-V73
Originally posted by Harumi Makoto
soopah meryo goolaksi - gesti gorden

im totally always serious about everything ever

This is so awesome! It'd be even more awesome if this song gets the same treatment as Buoy Base, in the sense that Gusty Garden galaxy need to be used in SMW.


I'm gonna have to disappoint you there, since this is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY too big for me to even fit in the SMW samples; 0x1A40 bytes for the text file alone. Add in echo, all the samples, and there's no more room for anything.
Ow well. Even a toned down version of this awesome piece of music would have been nice. But still, your decision.
Originally posted by Rykon-V73
This is so awesome! It'd be even more awesome if this song gets the same treatment as Buoy Base, in the sense that Gusty Garden galaxy need to be used in SMW.


You don't have to ask people to release everything. The port is astounding, but if it can't be used, well, deal with it.
Sure, I get it. Still, can't wait for your next SPC.
Edit: By the way, cool Snake Man port.