Hi and thank you for your interest in joining our Pokemon Club. ** Were a very exclusive club and we're happy that you would like to play with us. *o*
Before you attend however we would like you to acquaint yourself with the very strict governing rules that we use to weed out undesirables, poor sports, and anyone who make our current members uncomfortable while playing with us.
1. The Pokemon club (heretoafter to be referred to as the TPC) meets on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday nights from 4:20 PM to 9:00 PM unless otherwise noted. Punctual attendance is expected. If you are unable to make it on any night please phone any of our current members and explain why. If you are absend without excuse you may be prohibited from attending future sessions.
2. Before becoming a full member of the TPC, you will be allowed to observe club meetings as a trial candidate. You will not be allowed to play the first three meeting you attend, only watch, talk, and generally acquaint your own self with the current members. Afterwards, there will be a vote among members. If the super majority says yes, you will be a full member.
3. No cursing, drinking, whining, overly loud talking, crude or sexual remarks, finger tapping, or pornography viewing are to be made during meetings of the TPC. You must also come appropriately dressed, groomed, generally looking nice.
4. Do not nickname your Pokemon. We've decided that the names are too misleading during play and are unfair.
5. Nintendo 2DS ONLY! No 3DS.
6. The following are banned: Arceus, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Xerneas, Dialga, Palkia, anything with Prankster, Cresselia, Scizor, Exploud, the move Substitute, and Combee. We have collectively determined that these things are unfair and ruin the game's fun.
7. No multi-hit moves of any kind. Hit them once and move on.
8. No Leech Seed. Before we banned Leech Seed we had to ban Tropius and Pelipper too. Banning Leech Seed makes it more fair.
9. No random switching. The only time you are allowed to switch is when you have less than half health.
10. No shiny Pokemon. It makes others feel bad.
11. The following items are banned: Leftovers, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Choice Specs, Sticky Barb, Steel Gem
12. The following stages are banned: Electric Terrain, Grass Terrain, Misty Terrain, Wonder Room
13. If a critical hit happens, participating TPC members play Rock Paper Scissors. Whoever loses must switch out immediately. IF YOU CANNOT SWITCH YOU MUST USE YOUR WEAKEST MOVE UNTIL YOU FAINT.
14. No Pokemon switching. You use three and only three Pokemon. When you become a member, you must choose which Pokemon, you will always use them in every match. If you want to change Pokemon, super majority will vote.
15. Your Pokemon cannot have perfect IVs. Perfect Pokemon are unrealistic and inhuman.
Hope you see you seen, potential member of the TPC! =^^= Hope all that official talk didn't scare ya.
The address at which we hold our meetings is right below, along with nessesary phone numbers to contact us with.