Hack Name: m.a.r.i.o. w.o.r.l.d. (demo)
Reasons To Deny:
- Hack is not close to being ready yet. Too many errors with all of the levels.
- Also levels are way too short in general most can be completed in under a minute.
- Have someone else test your levels before actually submitting and be sure to read AxemJinx's APPALLED.
- The title screen has black characters (make sure to use to the right characters when you're making the title screen cause even if the letters look the same). Why is the Key graphics in the Yoshi Coin Graphics?
- Introduction screen has misspelling (of "assistance") and capitalization errors.
- The OW is the best part of this hack with very minor cutoffs and perspective errors.
- 1st Level: All of the dirt tiles and slanted tiles all don't work correctly. The level is too short, the midpoint shouldn't even exist in a level of this length and cutoff.
- 2nd Level: Looks horrible even in the game screenshots. The palettes don't even look somewhat like the initial palettes that come with the game. Also cutoff, too short and just boring with very few enemies.
- 3rd Level: Good idea in concept but don't force players to downgrade their power-ups by deliberately hitting a munchers.
- 4th Level: Boring in general with no enemies.
- 5th Level: Podoboos jump relative to where you place them so if you place them one tile above the lava they only jump as high as one tile above the lava. Too much slowdown in the dark section and then a full pipe area with no enemies. The boss is unbeatable. Even when the Thwomp runs into the blast area of the Bob-omb it doesn't hurt him. Good idea but doesn't execute.