Hack Name: Yoster's Quest (v1.1)
Reasons To Deny:
- The hack does play this time around, however the levels need some work for the most part. Some of the ideas are actually pretty interesting but they also need to be tested a lot more thoroughly than it was.
- Power-ups seems to be a little on the light side.
- A few of these levels just don't look very good.
- This bridge mechanic is really interesting if done right. However often times the enemies are just too annoying to deal with on top of running from the ever changing eating block.
- There's level that also looks bad and could be bad if you're Big Yoshi.
- A lot of the factory levels play okay but most are too linear and often times are crowded too many Koopas (same enemies) and don't have much going on.
- This Nyan Cat platform is annoying to get to.
- The fluttering cycle is not very flutter-like. Feels more like a double jump.