Hack Name: Only a Southern Hack
Reasons To Deny:
- Hack overall seems barely the minimum required to be an accepted hack length of 5 levels or 10 minutes. The levels themselves seem very short for the most part.
- All of the levels play fine but there isn't really anything special or exciting about the hack. Feels a little generic. Spice up your design with more interesting enemies, layouts, placements, concepts, etc.
- This area is too narrow with enemies and also when blocks are placed above the Piranha Plant they will fly upwards even further.
- Cutoff on the bridge (and a couple of other places in the hack).
- The second set of spikes cannot be get out of, might as well be a hole.