Banner
Views: 790,892,607
Time:
17 users online: 7 up,  Atari2.0, DPBOX, EmulaDuck, FailSandwich, Fermín Acosta Jr., Green Jerry, iTom33.ro, jona255, Pink Gold Peach, Ralshi02, Romano338,  Sayuri, SquidMan_Raps, Stephan, SubconYoshi, Truxton - Guests: 51 - Bots: 240 Users: 41,294 (1,494 active)
Latest: ItsYaBoyBamba
Tip: Yoshi wings take you to level C8 or 1C8. Which one you get depends on the overworld level you're in.Not logged in.
Mario is Screwed! (well... he used to be)
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - Works in Progress - Kaizo Hacks - Mario is Screwed! (well... he used to be)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
The stage is now 95% complete; the remaining 5% being the boss. I still don't have anything in mind that I'd like to create, but again, I'll experiment a little with the SMB1 Bowser, and hopefully have it done by June 19th.
holy shit i actually finished this.
Expect the video to be up some time in the next few days. If it isn't, that means I'm being lazy and not playing it. It definitely shouldn't be too long though.

I also ended up changing the music in the first part of the stage to Bright Club Lane. I didn't want to, since I find it a bit overused, but I couldn't find anything else I liked. I got so damn tired of hearing the original one that I put in.
Stage 9

can't believe it's been 11 months since the last stage
doesn't feel like it's been that long
Simply outstanding. There isn't a single bit I ended up not liking, and everything seems really well thought out for this level; I love how you have to guide the jumping Bowser statue later on. The only break I could find is that at 2:54, you could avoid doing all the job of juggling both the springboard and the shell and just use the latter to hit the turn block that has the green baby Yoshi from below. Otherwise, I'll wait to see this hack released!
Originally posted by Katerpie
The only break I could find is that at 2:54, you could avoid doing all the job of juggling both the springboard and the shell and just use the latter to hit the turn block that has the green baby Yoshi from below. Otherwise, I'll wait to see this hack released!

I noticed that after I uploaded the stage. #fim{:]}
I'll fix it when/if I decide to get this hack ready for full release. Also thanks.
Just an update.

I haven't touched this hack since I uploaded the video; let's change that. I plan to get a release ready for this upcoming C3. I need to playtest to make sure everything works and there aren't any severe breaks, and I need to fix a couple technical issues. If you don't see a thread for this when C3 is here, then I got lazy.

I'm not sure how many people are going to actually waste their life trying to play through this hack 100%, but I guess it's about time I release something.
Originally posted by Sixcorby


I'm not sure how many people are going to actually waste their life trying to play through this hack 100%, but I guess it's about time I release something.

TASers are still a thing, right?

--------------------
Legacy custom music


How am I so creative? I think taking walks might have something to do with it.
Every single level I will ever make in SMM2 will be easier than Ultra Necrozma.
Originally posted by Sokobansolver
Originally posted by Sixcorby


I'm not sure how many people are going to actually waste their life trying to play through this hack 100%, but I guess it's about time I release something.

TASers are still a thing, right?


I don't think you have to TAS this hack to play it, I'd play this and I don't TAS anymore. But yeah they are still a thing but SMW TASing has for the most part fallen in popularity, possibly because it has become so technically demanding to stay up to date, with a lot of the newer TASes getting over 200K in rerecords. People will probably play this but I kinda doubt anyone would TAS it.

Anyways, that's good to here! Looking forward to the C3 release.
Check the C3 forum for the release thread. I was planning to submit this to the section, but eh, I'll wait on that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - Works in Progress - Kaizo Hacks - Mario is Screwed! (well... he used to be)

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2019 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 7

Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • SMBX Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • MFGG