Hi. I'm new to SMW Hacking, also my first post on SMWC, so welcome.
I started hacking a one-two months ago. So, I'm making a hack. It will be vanilla (mixed with chocolate a bit?), but it has custom map16 tiles, some of ExGFX (just to fix cut-off, nothing major), custom palette and custom music.
Still working on it.
Screen 1FIXED VERSION
- a forest level, with custom palette. One of my first levels. I'm going to use some ExGFX for more terrain variety.
- custom Red Switch Palace. I think I'll add something to make it more unique, because it looks like edited Yellow Switch Palace.
- definitely worst thing I ever made in Lunar Magic. My overworlds are flat and boring, but this time I tried hard to make it look normal. Sorry for flat SMB3 looking worldmap, but I just can't make good overworld, no matter what I do. Red Switch isn't on the trees, the trees dissapear when path to it unlocks.
- a dark cave. Little experiments with level modes and palette. I think it turned very well.
- beach themed level with water on Layer 3. Also, my first take in mixing tilesets. A little modified palette to make level look like beach.
That's all for now. I'll post more soon, but I need criticism. Constructive criticism, so write below what I must fix. This is my first hack, so don't except something big, like custom sprites, custom blocks (I said it will be vanilla) or any other stuff like that.
Sorry for my bad English, but I speak Polish normally.
--------------------Currently working on: Mariadventures.
back from death (again!)