I'll claim my own level, one of the quintessential examples of bad item babysitting in the game. Because of that, I'll start the level from scratch.
1) The level will have three main sections:
- An outdoors section, you need to go and activate an on/off switch because there's a blocked patch, but other than that it's fairly straightforward.
- A cave section (the level is a fortress atop a mountain), that leads to the fortress. The "entrance" to the fortress is blocked so you need to go through the cave. It's straightforward and lava based.
- The "fortress" section. Maybe this is where you'll carry the key and the phanto will follow you, but I'm still not sure about that, maybe another ON/OFF switch. There will be a P-Switch, but you don't need it unless you want one of the Yoshi coins or a shortcut.
2) The name. The tentative name is "The Eyrie" (
Sue me for reading A Game of Thrones
), but I might change it.
3) The graphics. I might use this
Suggestions and ideas are welcome.
they say... i forgot