Remember the "Let's Make a Masterpiece" thread where we all added onto the same picture? Well this is slightly different. Instead of posting all over each other's pictures, we make small additions onto a large canvas. This way, none of the original additions get eliminated, and we end up with a nice collage
1. Nothing offensive should be added. You know what I mean.
2. The canvas stays at 640x480. When we run out of room, we'll start a new one, so no need to expand.
3. Keep it a .png. They load pretty fast and you don't lose quality.
4. No pasting over another picture. Add to the blank spaces.
5. Don't take up a lot of space. Try to leave room for everyone else.
6. Disable your layout when posting. Easy enough, right?
7. Don't do ugly MS paint pictures. I mean using the paintbrush tool in paint or something. Using MS paint to copy a picture onto the canvas is fine.
8. We don't need EVERY character from Brawl up there. Just saying so it doesn't become a problem later.
Warioesque Shoopage Reversal
Overall rating: 8.14
Best addition: none (no one chose the same thing)
Worst addition: SHOOP DA WHOOP (I agreed with this)