Actual bonfires not included.
Length: 22 exit(s)
Description: This is my SMW Hack call SMW Custom Level Challenge !
I took 2 month to complete this game and This game only can play as Mario which is 1 player only ! This game contain 4 Worlds.Enjoy !
This hack is unbeatable in its current form and stops at a level (which would be the tenth one) after Bowser's Castle. Feather Forest cannot be completed, and looking into LM doesn't provide any solutions. Aside from that, this hack can be best described as attrocious.
This hack contains:
- Narrow, claustrophobic corridors plagued with enemies and hazards.
- Constant repetion of the same setups used ad nausem. Just about every level plays exactly the same.
- Long, slow and boring auto-scroll level.
- Abysmal palettes that shows nothing that even vaguely resembles proper shading or quality for that matter.
- A complete and utter lack of regard of consideration for big Mario.
- Excessive marathon levels with either a poorly placed midpoint or none at all.
- A not so very intuitive SMB3 Bowser boss with Turn blocks instead of the normal bricks he's supposed to break. This boss battle is at the end of terrible marathon level with no checkpoints in sight.
There are hacks that I question if the author actually bothered to (properly) playtest their work. There are hacks that I question if the author actually bothered to play it at all. This is the latter; it's like the author just made these levels (at least the ones I was able to play) in just a few hours total and called it a day. Scrap the hack entirely and start over, it cannot be salvaged in its current state.
Verdict: Reject Reject Reject.