Jeeez, folks, no reply?
Anyway, let me put an update on here.
Bump! Registrations are OPEN!
If you're a newbie to this, here are the steps to setting up a booth:
1) Set up an NCFC account by registering on the forum.
2) Once you do, the main page should have a new option called "registrations". From there, you can choose to set up a "Booth" or a "Workshop". These basically are as you'd expect if you're already familiar with SAGExpo, so choose what you'd want to do.
3) You can either have a preconstructed booth build or link the booth to your own HTML page. Likewise, you can either upload your entry to the site (Be wary of the filesize limits!) or use an external filehost to keep your entry.
4) Workshops can be done on either the IRC chatroom or the Livestream.
5) If you feel your entry does not fit one of the predefined categories, please contact me about it.