...so, if you remember, I said that I will upload videos but got lazy. Sorry about that - I'll try to comment on all of your level images instead:
(by the way, about the maps - I think many of them don't have enough contrast. try to make a version with more contrast and see how they look.)
Road to the Palace
A quite nice level overall, but I have some complaint that if fixed, may make the level look better.
- If possible, can you add some green? Maybe some green bushes here and there? It would make the level look more colorful.
- Some of the palette rows really lack contrast. (0, 1, 6)
- I don't think the bushes that use palette row 4 look good.
- I don't think the bricks using palette row 5 look good.
- You might want to add some hue shifting.
Click to see my attempt to fix this level.
Same as above - really nice level (nice job with the palettes here) but I have a few complaints.
- You might want to make the stairs stand out a bit more.
- The pipes around the mushroom in the beginning don't have a very nice palette.
- The bricks don't have a very nice palette.
- The green koopa shells don't have enough contrast in their palettes.
- Not a complaint, but nice idea with the face in the dirt. Made me smile.
I'll edit this post later - this will likely take a while.