1. You may sign up for a maximum of two levels to start. You may request another one if you finish those two.
2. You may only use the sublevels associated with your main level. I have included the levels you are allowed to use in each case, and I've shuffled a couple around to make it somewhat even. Design accordingly!
3. If you are claiming X-4 or X-8, it must be a castle-themed level. Otherwise, the theme can be whatever you'd like.
4. This should be obvious, but please only sign up for a level if you intend to actually work on it/finish it. I'm expecting you to provide an update of your progress every few days so I can be sure that you didn't just grab one/two for the sake of grabbing one/two.
5. If you have any questions, please post them in the "General Discussion" thread.
Location: Montana, USA
Pronouns: he or they
Last seen: 16 hours, 22 minutes and 51 seconds ago
So we are signing up for specific levels after all? Very well, then...I think I'll take 4-6 and 5-5. If there are any fortress or castle levels left once I've completed those two, I might try one of those as well, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I suppose that would give me levels 20, 28, 57, 5F, 84, 8B, and AB...which is actually probably more sublevels than I really need. I could probably part with a couple of them if someone else needs them more. Also, you said that you included the sublevels, but I don't see them listed anywhere.
As I have said in the Interest Thread, I don't care what level it is. Someone choose a level for me and surprise me. Once a level (and sub-levels) have been chosen for me, I will get started right away.
NOTE: If no level is chosen for me within the next day or so, then I will choose one myself