So after playing the level, I don't think I want to play it again unless it has a major overhaul.
Here are some big/minor problems:
1. A minor problem at the start, Yoshi is inside the stake when entering the level. Also perhaps try to make the bottom of the pipe not cutoff like that. Plus just get rid of the koopa. Ambushing a player when they enter the level is not cool.
2. So why does this return pipe in the train room lead to halfway across the first area? Shouldn't it lead to the first pipe at the starting point?
3. In my opinion, you should move the green platform to the left a bit and add something like this before the koopa jump. It's too hard to time both the moving platform and the koopa's heights at the same time.
Also at this point, you should add more horizontal tracks at the top so its easier to move back and forth to time the yellow platform.
4. Can you get rid of the Hedgehog that ambushes you when you try to get here? (I already ate it in the pic)
5. So I got ambushed by the off-screen green piranha when I tried to jump on the see-saw platform.
Another off-screen ambush by another green piranha plant right after the 1st middle ring.
6. So what's up with this arrow sign wanting me to go back? Found nothing new.
7. I reckon you should get rid of this piranha on the pipe. If the player runs out of eggs, it's only going to be an annoyance rather than an obstacle.
8. Get rid of the hedgehogs out of the 1st middle ring room.
9. So I found a hidden red coin in the water where the spitting fish is. At least put some normal coins there too to provide indication?
10. So in this side room, you have to jump across numbered platforms while gathering goodies from timed flyguys. The problem is that you gotta go backwards and there are too less of these platforms or they need to be numbered higher. Also the red coined flyguys stop too low I think.
11. Nothing here to indicate there's a bottomless pit. The petal shooting flower being at the edge of the cliff doesn't help at all.
12. How weird there's a second middle ring and then the goal is a few moments away.
So the main thing I felt throughout the level is the sheer amount of enemies just bunched up together. It seemed like you were trying to put enemies for every single bit of your level so the player would never have breathing room if they rushed to the end. It just feels like a big mess.
Even without rushing I felt there were too many enemies here to make the level enjoyable to get 100%. There are many more spots where the player gets ambushed that I didn't list up there. There are just too much.
There was a good amount of exploration and side areas throughout the level though. But again, the number of enemies doesn't make it enjoyable to try find or explore.
Overall, the level was not really fun for me at all. A few side rooms were cool but the majority of the level isn't good at all.