Banner
Views: 794,836,941
Time:
11 users online: Dispace, FrozenHydra,  Giftshaven, Golden Yoshi, Ladida, mdg32, MegaSonic1999, nesta_, NeutronCat,  Ninja Boy,  Sayuri - Guests: 40 - Bots: 175 Users: 41,485 (1,493 active)
Latest: JayPea13
Tip: Check this thread for a list of SMW sound effects.Not logged in.
Hyperexcitability stage 2 in progress
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - Works in Progress - Kaizo Hacks - Hyperexcitability stage 2 in progress
Pages: « 1 2 3 »
I have worked a bit on stage 1









Somehow I have the feeling that this hack is becomes harder than A&D

Now I do not know what to call the first stage, any suggestions ?

--------------------

Originally posted by TheAbusefreakhacker0
Now I do not know what to call the first stage, any suggestions ?


Average 3.

Also, this level looks pretty sweet. I had that same spin jump on the boomerang idea for ages, just haven't put it to use yet.
Originally posted by TheAbusefreakhacker0
Now I do not know what to call the first stage, any suggestions ?

-The Level 3 (spoof of C|C's The Level 1 and 2)
-Boomerang Bro-Down (might not be enough room, come to think of it)

--------------------
Legacy custom music


How am I so creative? I think taking walks might have something to do with it.
Every single level I will ever make in SMM2 will be easier than Ultra Necrozma.
Originally posted by Sokobansolver
(might not be enough room, come to think of it)


Nope, there's room.
Boomerang Bro-down sounds good , thank you.

Well then

Stage 1 = Boomerang Bro-down
Stage 2 = Waterlevel
Stage 3 = Forest level
Stage 4 = The haunted house
Stage 5 = Yoshi's misfortune or disaster
Stage 6 = Final stage

Maybe I'll change something

--------------------

It would be cool if you made I Hate Dolphins 2. Just a thought
Some screenshots


The Red blocks are "Race Against Death" so be careful





Annoying P-Switch waiting


---------


The ON / OFF block is modified.
It's hard to explain, you see it soon in the video sry.


died


Now here's Stage 2
I wanted to call it Forest of Caos but I forgot that this name is already taken. I think the name Devil Yard fits perfectly

--------------------

Originally posted by TheAbusefreakhacker0
Some screenshots


The Red blocks are "Race Against Death" so be careful

IDK how that works. It looks like there's no time to do anything before the shell hits either block.


Originally posted by TheAbusefreakhacker0

died


Is he okay? His eyes look a little red.

--------------------
Legacy custom music


How am I so creative? I think taking walks might have something to do with it.
Every single level I will ever make in SMM2 will be easier than Ultra Necrozma.
Originally posted by Sokobansolver
Originally posted by TheAbusefreakhacker0
Some screenshots


The Red blocks are "Race Against Death" so be careful

IDK how that works. It looks like there's no time to do anything before the shell hits either block.



Originally posted by TheAbusefreakhacker0

died


Is he okay? His eyes look a little red.



First:It is a disco Shell.

Second:He has smoking some weed

--------------------

This is a super nice level as always, and I like how you experimented with both the hammer and the boomerang bros. You can just ignore the first balloon and spinjump onto the turn blocks after taking a hit, and I suggest you lower the timer or something at the end so you won't need to wait for the second balloon's effect to cease. Looking forward to what else you have in mind.
Very nice work. That was surprisingly fast, I didn't expect you to finish the first stage so quickly.
Originally posted by Katerpie
This is a super nice level as always, and I like how you experimented with both the hammer and the boomerang bros. You can just ignore the first balloon and spinjump onto the turn blocks after taking a hit, and I suggest you lower the timer or something at the end so you won't need to wait for the second balloon's effect to cease. Looking forward to what else you have in mind.



Thank you for the feedback, I'll fix it.
I hope the length of the level is fine

Originally posted by Undertaker
Very nice work. That was surprisingly fast, I didn't expect you to finish the first stage so quickly.


#tb{^V^} thx

--------------------

Originally posted by TheAbusefreakhacker0
I hope the length of the level is fine

It's fine, so don't worry about it!
Originally posted by TheAbusefreakhacker0
I hope the length of the level is fine

I don't see why not. As long as it doesn't feel incomplete or drag on and on.

--------------------
Legacy custom music


How am I so creative? I think taking walks might have something to do with it.
Every single level I will ever make in SMM2 will be easier than Ultra Necrozma.
Yeah, the length isn't a problem
People I have bad news #w{>=(}


After transfer Abuse and Die in another ROM , I've accidentally deleted Hyperexcitability. Somehow I currently very unlucky.

So I'll pause this hack here because i have no nerves for it.

--------------------

Originally posted by TheAbusefreakhacker0
People I have bad news #w{>=(}


After transfer Abuse and Die in another ROM , I've accidentally deleted Hyperexcitability. Somehow I currently very unlucky.

So I'll pause this hack here because i have no nerves for it.


Aw, that sucks. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Do what you need to do man.
ROM saved!

Hopefully nothing bad happens again


Hyperexcitability stage 2 preview

--------------------

The background is really cool

--------------------
My SMW related channel
My NON-SMW related channel
Pages: « 1 2 3 »
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - Works in Progress - Kaizo Hacks - Hyperexcitability stage 2 in progress

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2019 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 7

Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • SMBX Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • MFGG