Title pretty much what this thread does. I feel bored, so I thought why not.
Have you ever wanted to have a .brr playing on your Nintendo Present screen like this
Now you can request one!
1) Link your mp3, wav, youtube video link in this thread, and your request will be taken;
2) Do not pretend too much: the bigger the thing you want to be ripped is, the higher the chances of your rom to BOOM is;
3) Any requests thay may end up being too big will eventually be dropped;
4) You have time until last day of C3 to request, so make your request before it's too late!;
5) All the reasonable requests will be made sooner o later, don't expect me to instant do them.
6) You can obviously
request as much as you want, there are no limits or something.
7) I said on title that everything here works on a "Nintendo Present" screen. Of course, these all work in normal levels with no SFX too. So feel free tu use them for i.e. cutscenes and the likes.
Originally posted by user who likes Sonic games
Hello I want to request the "SEGA" sound you hear here
Originally posted by user who likes to smoke weed with Thomas the train
Yo I want you to rip this
(no timestamps were provided so I just aimed it to be as big as SNES allows me to make it)
Originally posted by user who likes Touhou games
Hiya I want you to request Touhou's death sound *sends .wav*
<User> How can I use a request in the Nintendo Present screen? There's no such function in AMK.
<Wakana> You just need to replace music 1E in Addmusic_List.txt. Replace it with the name of your .txt file.
<User> It's too loud/quiet. How can I increase/decrease volume?
<Wakana> Simply edit the vXXX value: max volume is 255, minor volume is 0.
<User> C3 is going to end. Are we still allowed to request stuff?
<Wakana> So far you still have time to request stuff. Once I make my first post on Tuesday 23/06 here, requests will close. So hurry up and request lots!
<User> Thank you for doing a 5 second music .brr. Will it be okay in my rom?
<Wakana> If your .brr sample isn't over ~10KB total, then it should be okay. For .brrs like ~20KB and more, you should watch out, since AMK will be likely to throw you an error saying that it's not able to contain any more data for music if you have an already big enough soundtrack.
With that said, start requesting now!