Hey guys! As always, every C3 I release some ports, and while I don't have a soundtrack this year like I hoped I would, I do have quite a bit of stuff I ported that I'd like to give out.
-Five Night's At Freddy's-
Toreador March (Music Box)
- This song was fun to port. I made it by watching someone play the keyboard since there was no MIDI's available. I made a few tweaks from it since its first debut on my SPC thread.
- First time I ever put my gain and panning skills to the test. I encourage if you have earbuds or headphones to please listen to it! Great bass boost is a bonus!
- This song was ported jx because Izuna jokingly asked where this port was after I finished Raptor Rap. To be honest, I didn't think I could do it lol.
- Ported this song for my brother since Riptor is his (as well as my) favorite character. Oh how fun this game was, and still is! Includes the theme, danger theme, and fight over theme.
-New Super Mario Bros.-
- I got this as a request about a year ago but I never did it because I didn't have the current skills necessary at the time, but after Overworld, I decided hey, why not? The first part I did on this was that 8-bit solo, my favorite part of the song!
- I different take on the song using the actual game's sequence. I used Lui37's samples from his port minus the timpani because it fit perfectly! Another port I encourage to be listened to with headphones or earbuds.
- This is one hella of a star theme! I love the intro pannings on this and it was hard trying to make/find a good sample for the intro on channel 4. I eventually used a dulcimer from FL Studio and lowered the attack and wamo.
- This song is what started it all and got the most criticism which went through A LOT of changes, even re-ported the entire song! In fact, it'll probably STILL get more criticism but I'm happy enough with the result, though I'd like to find a better bass kick, but it sounds good as it as and has great quality!
Face Shrine (Arrangement)
- A request I got some time ago. They wanted it to sound exactly like the MIDI and so I did.
Kakariko Village (Arrangement)
- Another request that was a custom arrangement of the original song. MP3 quality if you ask me!
I think that's all about it guys. If there's a song I missed from my thread that you'd like, feel free to mention it (except Soundtrack WIP songs)! Also, some songs use a huge amount of echo (2 songs), so I made a special sample group (#optimized2). Jx add it to your sample groups, and don't worry about the other songs with samples, jx insert them regularly and place the folder they come with in the sample folder and all should be good. Another thing, if certain songs seem to loud, PLEASE don't hesitate to let me know. Other than, enjoy!