Welcome to the new Public Relations!
I'm NoelYoshi. Some of you might know me around the forums, but you might not. I've been hacking for about eight years, and been around the community around six and a half years. I've been around the IRC for a long time and know quite a few of you from there.
I'm here to excitedly announce the new Public Relations, which I like to think of as a community management team! We have a lot of goals, including but not limited to:
- Improving general in-site affairs
- Gathering community feedback
- Being both a point of contact for and bridge between the community and Staff Members.
- Planning events such as Level Design Contests, C3s, site-wide collaborations, and other events
- Rebooting and/or improving site extensions such as the Radio, Social Media, and News channel
Feel free to use this thread as a place to ask questions about the new team, as well as tell us what you want to see in our course of action. We need feedback from you all to be the most successful we can be!
Rules for this forum are the general forum rules, which you can easily access on your sidebar, right under IRC (which you should check out, if you don't already)!