Welcome to our first Special Level Design Contest! This is like the Chocolate Level Design Contest but with a difference: four themes will be given and your task is to pick one and design your level around it.
1. Submit your entry in BPS/IPS format. If your entry is a ROM file it won't be judged. 'nuff said.
2. Make sure your entry works on accurate emulators for the convenience of people that use them. Additionally, MSU-1 usage for this contest has been denied since this is a bsnes-only thing and it may drag away many people from playing entries using it.
3. The deadline is sometime in October 3rd
. Don't ask for an extension, instead, don't procrastinate.
4. You may work with a partner if you want to.
5. Your level must be built around one of the themes listed below:
Building, city, factory levels or any thematic that fits the industrial theme is allowed.
Frozen ruins, icy cave and anything else that fits the frozen theme is allowed.
You're free to go with any thematic if you choose to go with this theme. Have these two images   to show an example of silhouette levels. The player doesn't necessarily needs to be a silhouette too, but it'd be a great touch.
Self-explanatory. While people may not like underwater levels at all, you have a lot of resources outside to make a fun, creative underwater level.
Your level will be scored out of 100 points with 20 points going into each of the following:
5. THEME CONSISTENCY
Nothing outside the level will be judged. Only post your entry in this thread. Discussions go here