Banner
Views: 815,106,971
Time:
23 users online: aaabichou, Brutapode89, Cappaque, Carpelher, chickaDEE Magazine,  Falconpunch, Fermín Acosta Jr., flex5k, GFL2018HACKS, Green Jerry, h.carrell, hendog30_, hopefulness, JLippe,  MarioFanGamer, Natshirt, NeptuneNeon, Nos4893, Phoenix_Left, Skystarmania, StackDino, Vhack, Von Fahrenheit - Guests: 114 - Bots: 175 Users: 43,090 (2,194 active)
Latest: aaabichou
Tip: [Loading Tip... 0%]Not logged in.
Custom M64 (Super Mario 64 Music) Request Thread
Forum Index - Non-SMW Hacking - Super Mario 64 Hacking - Custom M64 (Super Mario 64 Music) Request Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
Would anyone be able to make these 2 BK beta songs into .m64s for me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKHDB4Y7zB8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXUnlc2gjIc
Sorry about not having a midi, I can't find one anywhere
EDIT: found the 2 midi’s
http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/mid/1404
http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/mid/1674
Can anyone make a Electric swing port of Super Mario 64, I'd prefer Bomb-omb Battle Field but you can do any of the songs from the game.
can you convert this song for me please?

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_token=0Kv9LtgQPzw-iIVnwV-t8MbTfhB8MTUxNjE5NDExOUAxNTE2MTA3NzE5&q=http%3A%2F%2Fvgmusic.com%2Fnew-files%2FSonic_Forces_-_Main_Theme_Instrumental.mid&event=video_description&v=Q7mNa6BgJeM
Hi! Can someone convert this one for me?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/be83dkjaev4axib/Warp_Zone.mid

--------------------
-Mario

Originally posted by BlueFox
can you convert this song for me please?


I try my hand at this! I'll PM you with a link when I'm done.

--------------------
SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY: GAME OF THE YEAR 2017
Can someone make m64 file as pieordie1 made We are number one - Lazytown
Link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIj1oPzuWlk
Hammer Bros. Theme (OST Version) - Super Mario Bros. 3 from SiIvagunner
Hi! me and my friend M4 have a couple songs for someone to make to m64's if possible, let me find links

both acts of Hydrocity
https://www.vgmusic.com/file/a218249f005ac4876c7850d907e0cb54.html

https://www.vgmusic.com/file/4f08a921f36f4a74987ef9e722cf5090.html

Africa by Toto:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr1Uh5g8MTk

Thank you to anyone who decides to make these!
Could someone port Tropical Resort from Sonic Colors for me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKBUGSpKUUc&t=192s
Hi guys! Im new here! Im a SM64 RomHacker! Since I have no skills at music editing, i would request some songs (SPOILER - there are mostly from pokemon XD but I loved gen 3 music)
so here are the requests:
-Pokemon R/S/E Littleroot town
-Pokemon R/S/E Route 111
-Pokemon R/S/E Battle (wild pokemon)
-Pokemon R/S/E Mew Battle
-Super Smash Bros Melee - Final Destination
-Wii Shop Channel (as tribute for its closing)

Im not pretending them all, if you can try doing at least one of these
i'll be happy!
Thank you so much!



Bye!
Hi guys! A Super Mario 64 Custom Music like Sherbet Land from Mario Kart: Double Dash!! could be super for snowy levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_drbyAb4SOc

By the way, we could do an update in the site for playing Super Mario 64 Custom Music from a preview like that's been updated for Super Mario World Custom Music and Yoshi's Island Custom Music. Isn't it a good idea?

--------------------
Currently working on The Mario's Greatest Adventure. My next projects will be Mario & Stitch vs. Devil Ztar: Part I, Part II & Part III, Super Mario Land 5 & The Mario's Greatest Adventure 2. My list of music request is in my bio. List Graphics
I'd like Creative Exercise from Mario Paint. Mario 64 Samples?

MIDI (it immediately downloads): https://themushroomkingdom.net/sounds/mid/mpaint_bgmusic1.mid
Hello! I would like to have a .m64 of The Great Locomotive Chase by Robert Smith. I have a MIDI file from a MuseScore arrangement by Jill Lucey Here!

Here is a video of the original song for reference if you want to add in any parts that are absent:
Signed, one great guy!#
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/n64/Shiver_Mountain.mid
ee
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/n64/pmruggedmtn.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gamecube/Glitzville_at_Night.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gamecube/pmrpg_underground
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gamecube/TheLetterP.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/wii/MKWii_BoisVermeil.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/wii/SMG_-_Gusty_Garden.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/wii/spm_underwhere.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/wii/whoa_zone.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/wii/Super_Paper_Mario_Flipside.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/new-files/SPM_SKA_Kio_v1-1.mid#smrpg{mlem}

--------------------
GFX Request by PMs

Tag (div) was not closed.
can someone make an m64. of this song?


https://youtu.be/jEzvc4OTkIo
Originally posted by Iron8127
can someone make an m64. of this song?


https://youtu.be/jEzvc4OTkIo


I tried but I could not get the midi to work as a m64 in game, seq64 actually sent out a few errors...
sorry #smrpg{ohno}


Originally posted by FimishHACK
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/n64/Shiver_Mountain.mid
ee
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/n64/pmruggedmtn.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gamecube/Glitzville_at_Night.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gamecube/pmrpg_underground
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gamecube/TheLetterP.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/wii/MKWii_BoisVermeil.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/wii/SMG_-_Gusty_Garden.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/wii/spm_underwhere.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/wii/whoa_zone.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/wii/Super_Paper_Mario_Flipside.mid
https://www.vgmusic.com/new-files/SPM_SKA_Kio_v1-1.mid#smrpg{mlem}


Here is Flipside - uses credits soundbank
https://mega.nz/#!WqBlUI5a!0pNw5uwo469pDgf5h9cLRMeZ-eIFwd6Vp3gDT1Ow15Y

I also have whoa zone but its kinda crappy
https://mega.nz/#!L3AxjKoD!cVGoCabj4zZFXEZz1ad0ExucMyd9tVEpdybwI93Y4Bs

Originally posted by VladikHuk
I'd like Creative Exercise from Mario Paint. Mario 64 Samples?

MIDI (it immediately downloads): https://themushroomkingdom.net/sounds/mid/mpaint_bgmusic1.mid


Here you go, it has a little bit of an annoying pinging sound, take it out in a midi editor if youd like -uses fanfare soundbank
https://mega.nz/#!azgxzJyB!stp-J1AEXGAnIggsNwVzaBTiVP62FHrvsw5J4x4vIws

Originally posted by Saetta06
Hi guys! Im new here! Im a SM64 RomHacker! Since I have no skills at music editing, i would request some songs (SPOILER - there are mostly from pokemon XD but I loved gen 3 music)
so here are the requests:
-Pokemon R/S/E Littleroot town
-Pokemon R/S/E Route 111
-Pokemon R/S/E Battle (wild pokemon)
-Pokemon R/S/E Mew Battle
-Super Smash Bros Melee - Final Destination
-Wii Shop Channel (as tribute for its closing)

Im not pretending them all, if you can try doing at least one of these
i'll be happy!
Thank you so much!



Bye!


wild battle theme ,Sounds pretty good with French horns -uses snow soundbank
https://mega.nz/#!H3xnjbjQ!aKDFfwuoa_nVaz0iMQfU83sEUB9Df-YqQErBYoktBxw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
Forum Index - Non-SMW Hacking - Super Mario 64 Hacking - Custom M64 (Super Mario 64 Music) Request Thread

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2020 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 15

Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy