As most of you guys could guess, it is a joke hack
. Some might take it seriously, some won't. Every level has actually a specific mistake, that no-one must make while making hacks:
Yoshi's Island 1:
· No crappy ExAnimations. The one there was eye-blinding.
· Putting Dragon Coins on Sub-screen border is bad
· Useless BG3 Cage
· No useless stuff there. Also, it will be annoying in the credits.
Yoshi's island 2:
· Well, 1 screen level is quite bad >_>
Yoshi's island 3:
· It has a huge time limit, and coins leading some blind jump into lava is evil... And annoying.
· Nothing special, just painted on the Clown Copter thing.
Overall: Bad grammar and/or l334sp34k, AOL speak or whatever it is called is not accepted in hacks. And the overworld was a bunch of nonsensical jibberish. The ground and stuff were also glitched.
(I also designed it so it will be a "professionally done noob hack")
Some little stuff:
The time limit on Yoshi's Island 3 was 666, if you guys didn't notice it. >_>
The princess screams "1337!" instead of "Help!"
The key was actually quite easy to get. Jump down the hole and keep sticking to the left, there is actually a cement block there. Get the key with yoshi. The cement blocks behind the keyhole was acting like tile 25. Activating the secret exit, -will of course-, glitch the game.
. I could post stuff now and then