It's me again lol.
So, since the last year's "Nintendo present SFX replacement" thread went pretty good, I'm taking brr requests once again, for these 3 days of C3.
Rules (still the same ones from the previous year):
1) Link your mp3, wav, youtube video link in this thread, specify the timestamps where your request plays
, and it will be taken;
2) Do not pretend too much: the bigger the thing you want to be ripped is, the higher the chances of your rom to BOOM is;
3) Any requests thay may end up being too big will eventually be dropped;
4) You have time until last day of C3 to request, so make your request before it's too late!;
5) All the reasonable requests will be made sooner o later, don't expect me to instant do them (especially with those yummy casino games).
6) Each post you'll do can contain a maximum of 5 requests
. If your post has 6 requests, it will probably be ignored. Obviouslty, you can request infinite times, just be sure that each post you'll make doesn't go over 5 requests.
7) Before requesting anything, make sure it hasn't been done already. Check this pack to see the past year's requests.
The format of your .txt must be like this:
#optimized ;If you get echo issues, remove this line.
"YOUR_BRR_NAME.brr" ;EDIT THIS WITH YOUR .BRR'S NAME
"YOUR_BRR_NAME.brr" $00 $00 $FF $04 $00 ;SAME HERE, YOUR BRR'S NAME
#0 w255 v255 t20 ?0 @30
;o3$f4$01f1/f1 ;IF YOUR SAMPLE LOOPS, COMMENT THE LINE ABOVE THIS ONE AND UNCOMMENT THIS INSTEAD
;If your sample is big and gets cutted, just add a few ^1 after the f1
;w255 and v255 are the volumes values, 255 being the max and 0 being min.
;If you remove #optimized, you won't be able to use your sample where SFX play.
Originally posted by user who likes Sonic games
Hello I want to request the "SEGA" sound you hear here
Originally posted by user who likes to smoke weed with Thomas the train
Yo I want you to rip this
(no timestamps were provided so I just aimed it to be as big as SNES allows me to make it)
Originally posted by user who likes Touhou games
Hiya I want you to request Touhou's death sound *sends .wav*