finally got around to work on this after more than 1 year
This patch has become pretty complicated. If you find any problem please let me know. Thank you.
If this turns out fine then it will be the last version and I'll submit it on the patch section.
1. Fixed the issue that a green yoshi(directly put on the level) didn't appear.
2. Fixed the bonus game problem which activated the screen exit of FF on a vertical level.
3. Now compatible with vanilla midway entrances. You may turn off the "Use separate settings for Midway Entrance" option.
4. The status of the door/pipe checkpoints will be preserved even when you exit to the map.
5. Added more options to the prompt(skip/sfx/lives).
6. Optimized the sample loading schedule; resetting a level may be faster if you're using AddmusicK.
7. Now compatible with "Multiple Midway Point 1.6" (by Kaijyuu and LX5).