Language…
5 users online: E-man38, Lsh0426, Scags, TheCrazyBuzzyBeetle, xPaulx - Guests: 72 - Bots: 206
Users: 55,630 (2,422 active)
Latest user: OperativeLyn

Music Request Thread - Request Ports Here!

Link Thread Closed
Song: Treasure Conflix - Title
Type: Port
Sampled:
SPC
Youtube
Mp3

EDIT3333 made a lovely unsampled version, but it would be terrific to have the original.

Currently working on Æther: The Infinite Library!

Other Submissions of mine!
Originally posted by Deeke
Song: Treasure Conflix - Title
Type: Port
Sampled:
SPC
Youtube
Mp3

EDIT3333 made a lovely unsampled version, but it would be terrific to have the original.

Doesn't sound very hard to do, and the song is lovely. Claiming this!
Track Name: Rainforest - from Super Ninja Boy
Type: Looking for a port of the original soundtrack from the game.
Sampled: Would prefer samples if possible, but anything would be fine.
YouTube

Such a great game with wonderful music, but very hard to find. Would love to see any selections from this soundtrack for SMC!! Catchy and could work well with various level types live caves, bosses, and other intense levels.
Thank you, everyone.
Originally posted by KevinM
Quote

Thank you very much!
Originally posted by PlagueRatofDoom
Song: Flowers of Antimony - Shovel Knight ost

Type: Port

Sampled: Yes

Youtube: https://youtu.be/kq-IFeszWwo

Midi:https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/3ds/Explodatorium_by_fullMETAL.mid


If possible I'd like it to sound as close to the original

There's one already: https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=22810.
Originally posted by KevinM
Originally posted by PlagueRatofDoom
Song: Flowers of Antimony - Shovel Knight ost

Type: Port

Sampled: Yes

Youtube: https://youtu.be/kq-IFeszWwo

Midi:https://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/3ds/Explodatorium_by_fullMETAL.mid


If possible I'd like it to sound as close to the original

There's one already: https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=22810.




Wow my bad, I don't know how I didn't see that. Thanks for letting me know!
Song: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Escape from dark aether

Type: Port

Sampled: Yes

YouTube:https://youtu.be/Unkrc1saV2A

Thanks in advance
Originally posted by Deeke
Song: Treasure Conflix - Title
Type: Port
Sampled:
SPC
Youtube
Mp3

EDIT3333 made a lovely unsampled version, but it would be terrific to have the original.

Done! Here it is.
Request:
NameThe Messenger - Civilization in the Sky (Cloud Ruins, Future)
TypePort
SampledYes
YoutubeLink
Request:
NameFinal Fantasy VI - Cyan's Theme
TypePort
Sampled your choice
YoutubeLink
midi fileLink

Originally posted by Anorakun
Request:
NameFinal Fantasy VI - Cyan's Theme
TypePort
SampledYes
YoutubeLink
midi fileLink


I'd like to do it and you can do an unsampled port?



List Soundtrack - List Hacks

Mega Man X3 OSTs
Name: Chester Cheetah Too Cool To Fool - Four Corners Zoo

Type: Port

Sampled: Yes

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqea7EOjmY4
Originally posted by Infinity
Originally posted by Anorakun
Request:
NameFinal Fantasy VI - Cyan's Theme
TypePort
SampledYes
YoutubeLink
midi fileLink


I'd like to do it and you can do an unsampled port?


Done



List Soundtrack - List Hacks

Mega Man X3 OSTs
I have another music request for everyone: Billy Hatcher and the Giant egg. A game released by SEGA in 2003 if possible.
Yo, it's been a while.
Song: Chorus Mortis
Type: Remix
Sampled: whatever
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyk8e3zdjlQ

I'd like a 16-bit remix of this song...
Song: NSMBU Athlethic Theme
Sample type: Normal (normal ones of SMW)
Midi: Unavailable, sorry. I tried to search for it but no results.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYLlHjzi6X0
Fits on: Sky or athletic levels

This song is very happy, and it would fit very well!
No projects at the moment!
Abandoned Projects:
Super Mario World: The Adventure Continues (I may get back into it)
Sorry to disrupt this topic's requests, but my request was already fullfiled, and I was wondering, do I have to wait to make another request?
Link Thread Closed