I literally just remembered that this was a thing, so I resumed progress on this!
Current status: Hard
- I'm now using-you guessed it-tile 1F0. It's pretty dandy when you can combine it with ASM. For directional-coin-related reasons I'll also keep the original diamond-shaped blocks.
- I finally got to that Goomba-killing block I was talking about. It's the glass blocks in the fourth screenshot.
- The new blue blocks are actually blocks that bounce the timed lifts, much like in 1F8 from JUMP.
- I also decided to add GreenHammerBro's one-way blocks (also in the fourth screenshot), so that's a thing now.
- One thing I'd like to add is that I moved down one of the Pitchin' Chucks in the disco part to make it actually dangerous.