Language…
16 users online: cocosnack, drkrdnk, fsvgm777, Glitchy, Gmario37, HeitorPorfirio2006, JankPickle, Jukeboxi_, KlonoA13Phill,  LMNtals, MarioSonic4life, RZRider, Sonikku,  Thomas, UTF, VitorSMHack - Guests: 68 - Bots: 117
Users: 57,033 (2,254 active)
Latest user: MagikNinja

Who are your best friends on SMW Central?

Eevee
Erik557
SevenBot
the people who watch hentai as an anime, and not just as a porn, are the superior race
Eevee, Kagami Hiiragi, Kaisaan Siddiqui
apart from merc and aHick I feel every friendship I have here is one-sided. I don't really know why.
e: FUCK i forgot berkay again lol
and my lads
Originally posted by LHB
Definitely not Prizm, Samario, Falconpunch, Impetus, BMM, Zekrom PKstarship, Giga, and ESPECIALLY not TRS aka Noivern aka XxMAPER_PARIO64xX.


* LHB was kicked by TRS (TRS)
Originally posted by imamelia
They've all left.

I do consider Sam, PKStarship, Rok and Hex friends, though I can't exactly say we're close. The rest of the #office crew I'd consider to be acquaintances.

This is a thing that's happening, now. Achievements in old video games.
Thank you for the layout, Erik557.
Man, I wish this would've worked. Oh well.
If not for respect, but dramatic effect, take on the face of Guy Fawkes.
e: besties
leod

wakana

goturhopesup
-------------
PENIS
ive always been weird with considering people friends, although in the context of the internet that's a lot easier to do. There's less real commitment attached to it so the feeling of having that friendship be rejected is less impactful when it's (kind of) anonymous and (mostly) non-personal in the first place.

that being said, I'm assuming the people I consider myself friends with know who they are, and I still feel a bit of hesitance to put their names here for fear of it not being returned, but one person I know for sure returns the feelings is
Hobz44. just kidding he hates me
.
umm... can i help you!?
User: Hinalyte / ID: 1553 ~ loading kotori.css
"favorite users", "best friends", "the first person that you think of", "favorite staff member" - how many of these threads do we need per year? lol
Originally posted by Hobz
that being said, I'm assuming the people I consider myself friends with know who they are, and I still feel a bit of hesitance to put their names here for fear of it not being returned

Actually, this sums up how I feel about this pretty well. I consider a lot of people here as friends, but I don't want to end up listing them and it being really awkward with them going like "uhhhh, friends? haha".

Originally posted by Hinalyte
"favorite users", "best friends", "the first person that you think of", "favorite staff member" - how many of these threads do we need per year? lol

#wario{>:|}
Originally posted by Hinalyte
"favorite users", "best friends", "the first person that you think of", "favorite staff member" - how many of these threads do we need per year? lol

Don't forget "who would you like to meet?".
The groups I listed in that thread are probably the same ones I'd put here.

Which definitely includes Hobz and Veck (oh no now I said it and you have to awkwardly return it #wario{:scared:}) by the way!
Your layout has been removed.
- Decoy Blimp
- Erik557
- Kaisaan Squidiqqui
- LDA
- YoshiB
Formerly known as nick 139
My YouTube channel

I'd say I'm friends with pretty much anyone who's active in the #office IRC channel. except LHB, fuk u LHB :')
Officially a Mega Man addict.
Major thanks to Giga and Erik557 for the layout.
Originally posted by Hinalyte
"favorite users", "best friends", "the first person that you think of", "favorite staff member" - how many of these threads do we need per year? lol


Lol never really crossed my mind xD
--------------------
My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbX4pLm713laHTRtLj9xpxw
My twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/theqwollone
Mine are listed on my bio, but I'll list them here.

Best Staff Friends:
-Ergazoobi
-DiscoTheBat

Best Non-Staff Friends:
-LuigiXHero
-Quasmok (Nikki)
-Kazeshin

---
Post footer:
Also known as signature. This will be appended to your posts. HTML is allowed.
Originally posted by leod
Which definitely includes Hobz
uh.... yeah! same here... buddy. #wario{>:|}
oops, wrong emoji
umm... can i help you!?
In general, those who I talk more...

-Nathanrayman, we talk a lot, usually about anime or music.
-Falconpunch, we talk a lot about games and works in progress, mostly graphics.
-anonimzwx, we talk about many things, I know him since years ago, however, we differ in many things :P
-Najeraldo, we meet in person once, I think he is funny and crazy, in a good way.
-Masterlink, he may be serious most of the time, but he jokes all the time once he feels comfortable.
-Lloyd Jara/Garcia, he likes to talk a lot. We are like Babymetal bros.
-Berkay, he is a nice dude. We talk mostly about pixel art.
-K3fka, he is very funny and smart too, I wish I had his coding skills.
-Chillah, we talk mostly about pixel art and sometimes about our diary life.
-Kaaisan, we talk about Toad's Redemption, he's also trying to introduce himself into graphics drawing.
StrikeForcer, we discuss about many things and share some works in progress.
SF|800, he pets me a lot.

Users I'd like to know more:
Eevee, Skewer, Ladida, Hinalyte, SF|800, Imamelia, Spinjumper, GammaV, Gloomier, Kieran and many others I can't remember right now :P

Current project: working on a personal website and a portfolio.
Originally posted by Kixune
In general, those who I talk more...

-Nathanrayman, we talk a lot, usually about anime or music.
-Falconpunch, we talk a lot about games and works in progress, mostly graphics.
-anonimzwx, we talk about many things, I know him since years ago, however, we differ in many things :P
-Najeraldo, we meet in person once, I think he is funny and crazy, in a good way.
-Masterlink, he may be serious most of the time, but he jokes all the time once he feels comfortable.
-Lloyd Jara/Garcia, he likes to talk a lot. We are like Babymetal bros.
-Berkay, he is a nice dude. We talk mostly about pixel art.
-K3fka, he is very funny and smart too, I wish I had his coding skills.
-Chillah, we talk mostly about pixel art and sometimes about our diary life.
-Kaaisan, we talk about Toad's Redemption, he's also trying to introduce himself into graphics drawing.
StrikeForcer, we discuss about many things and share some works in progress.
SF|800, he pets me a lot.

Users I'd like to know more:
Eevee, Skewer, Ladida, Hinalyte, SF|800, Imamelia, Spinjumper, GammaV, Gloomier, Kieran and many others I can't remember right now :P


Hm.. You gave me a thread idea xD Ima wait a while to post it tho.
--------------------
My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbX4pLm713laHTRtLj9xpxw
My twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/theqwollone
Gotta stick with the #office crew ofc. But, if I had to name drop:

LHB, BMM, Impetus, Noivern, Hexagonal Donut, and finally Gi-

Originally posted by Giga
The rest of the #office crew I'd consider to be acquaintances.


nvm fuk u
Later.