Hello, and welcome to
Central Creativity Collab
It's collab were you create levels with C3 Resources, and this unofficial contest
inspired me to create this.
Anyone can participate here, but first off, rules:
1) You can use only and only resources from C3's threads! Any linked source, be it made for C3 or just mentioned, doesn't matter. Of course tools are exception (How you suppose to insert stuff without them?).
2) You can use any vanilla resource and lunar magic features, but your level don't suppose to be 100% vanilla. You must use at least 2 (not 3 like in contest) C3 resources. You can use as many resourses as you want. (If you can make a good level with all of them)
3) Using a resources that is used by others (I mean claimed by others) isn't recommended. They are not counts as C3 resource if already used by someone. This rule force users to do a search for resources, instead of using "What others found". Good luck!
: This part maybe confusing, because of huge packs with stuff and
multiple links. Take a look for example at YI soundtrack.
it have 35 songs, and each one classified as one recourse. For example one user claimed "Hop Hop Donut lifts" and that means that this source is claimed and it doesn't count as recourse for anyone else, but as long as other sources in this pack isn't claimed, you are free to use them.
Same goes for threads with multiple links. One link = one sourse.
(of course keep in mind "big packs" rule)
4) You are allowed to make level with others.
5) No joke/kaizo levels please.
6) Would be nice if you test level before submitting it. It will save us from troubles in completion and we save time when final testing phase will come.
7) Folder with level you send must include credits with links to sourses you used, making sure you don't break any other rules.
8) You can Post your level here or send me it throught PM. (Or in basement)
9) Don't forget to post your claims here. (Or in basement)
World 1: Grass+Beach
: Easy - Normal
World 2: Jungle
: Normal - Hard
World 3: Bowsy
: Normal - Very hard
Huge thanks to Super Stiviboy for them!
And now... Claims!
Base Rom and resourses. V.1.3
Follow this hack in my basement!