- this level has some ridiculous atmosphere to it!
- the ropes look climbable so i tried and then died. Same as the bulky forest leaves. like Strikeforcer said, a lot of it is clutter and unnecessary (even distracting)
- the sudden turn block jumping caught me off guard, i dont think i had enough time to prepare for it.
- minor, but raise the turn block with the fire flower at the midpoint 1 more tile up
- i spent a long time trying to figure out how to get into that door beneath the level. it looks like a bonus or a secret. I'd move it or remove it all together tbh
- i popped the goomba bubbles and they killed the wiggler so i took a hit??
- you have to change the bottom greenish bluish dino torch palette too because the wiggler flashes all sprite palettes when you jump on it
- the fourth yoshi coin didnt spawn my first time through the level
- a good design tip: anytime mario hits a ceiling or the side of a wall while making a jump, if you can, raise the ceiling. bonking your head isn't a good feelings and hitting the side of a wall while you're trying to jump is annoying design
- 1 tile ledges suck. they suck they suck they suck.
You slide right off them and die and it's stupid. please make your ledges 2 tiles minimum.
- Some of your forest dirt tiles are solid (130) lol
i got a game over and dont have the patience to start over, but i mean. it's challenging, and at times it feels pretty unfair. low ceiling, compact design and a lot of precise jumps with no time to react make this level pretty tough. The colours are neat and i love the bird platforms, but it's not my kind of level