I don't mind pineapple on pizza, but I always eat that first just to get it out of the way.
Also, I went ahead and played this level! It's not of much help at this point, but here's a couple of stray thoughts I had.
* I really liked those palettes! They're shades you don't often see (at least I don't), and they're saturated in a nice way. Kudos to whoever made them! My favorite was the water room's palette - there's so much good stuff you can do with blue.
* Design-wise I fet the level was a bit of a hodge-podge - there's a lot of different ideas, some more fully explored than others, and a lot of variety as far as sprites go. This helps the replayability along big time, but it also comes across as a lack of coherence that I'm not sure the judges will like. *shrug*
* That's a clever way of hiding secrets with Yoshi Coins! I was worried I'd missed the moon and the secret exit because I had no idea where they were, but of course that all became clear on the second playthrough.
* Good thing you added the indicators to the last Yoshi Coin pipe - I just barely noticed them even now!
* Can't give a lot of feedback regarding minute design details (sprite placement etc.) because I save-scum.
I can see this in the top ~25% for sure!