Banner
Views: 863,651,564
Time:
16 users online: Aeon, CalHal, floppingcheepcheep, Gabriel BR, Golden Yoshi, KaidenThelens, ModernKiwi,  Ninja Boy, pipouwu69, Poppy, SammmUuU, SF - The Dark Warrior, Steamed_Hams, The Bluenote X, Thwompz, WFR98 - Guests: 47 - Bots: 66 Users: 47,804 (2,077 active)
Latest: p7marinho
Tip: When using custom palettes, remember that certain colors in palettes 0 and 1 will also affect the status bar.Not logged in.
I'M LEAVING FOREVER... AGAIN!
Forum Index - Donut Plains - General Discussion - I'M LEAVING FOREVER... AGAIN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 » Thread Closed
Why did this thread become serious?

If abyone wants to leave dont feel like you owe anyone anything.
Originally posted by Hawthorne
Naw, I've actually grown to genuinely despise this website lmao


Seconding what BMM basically said.

Feel free to leave any time. I'm sure you will be greatly missed.
...by someone at least. =)

--------------------
My layout has removed you.
Thats not what I meant

I was saying that if you want to leave for whatever reason and you feel it will improve things, then dont feel like you owe anyone anything. Youre the more important thing here.
This is meant to be a silly thread so let's not turn it into something it doesn't need to be. Back to your shitposting or I'm gonna close this!

never thought i'd say that
Who says I wasn't shitposting?

Also, I didn't mean to necessarily mean to say you were saying what I said, BMM. I was more or less chipping in my own two cents in addition to agreeing with you.

Disclaimer: This is also a shitpost.

--------------------
My layout has removed you.
No, this is a shit post.
Should I take this thread seriously? And or is it a bad April joke here mate

--------------------

It's a serious thread! Decoy Blimp never jokes, never gaffs, and never has a single chuckle or laugh.
Originally posted by AbuseFreakHacker
Should I take this thread seriously? And or is it a bad April joke here mate

Yes, you should. This is a serious topic. Please stop clogging up the flow of the serious discussion with posts like this. Thanks.

--------------------
My layout has removed you.
Decoy is a persistent little motherfucker.
Sponsored by your local carniceria
Originally posted by Face
Originally posted by AbuseFreakHacker
Should I take this thread seriously? And or is it a bad April joke here mate

Yes, you should. This is a serious topic. Please stop clogging up the flow of the serious discussion with posts like this. Thanks.


Okay, I'm sorry Sir Face :(

--------------------

I'll forgive you this one time.

--------------------
My layout has removed you.
There's no way this is a joke - If it is, this is the most believable and convincing one I've ever seen. I totally saw something like this actually happening too!

Occam's Razor, kids.
On a serious note: Ironically, this was done the day BEFORE April Fools, and it was kinda obvious you were doing that because of that "FUCK YOU SMWC GOODBYE" type of thread...which has been done many times in the past already, so as I said on IRC, the joke is pretty much on you.

If you're going to make an April Fools thread, try using more clickbait and something more original and convincing than what you've done here, and avoid repeating the same thing others have done. After all, you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

On a not-so-serious note: SMWC sucks. I'm leaving too. No joke. Then you guys will wish you were kinder to me all those years.
Come help save Super Mario World Central Production 2 here!
you should listen to falconpunch he's the master of clickbait. word on the street is he hosts buzzfeed from his basement

#GREASE$QUAD
~KEEP IT GREASY SO IT'LL GO DOWN EASY~


Originally posted by lion
yeah, he's just helping you get into the display case, just like him
Originally posted by Falconpunch
Then you guys will wish you were kinder to me all those years.




Is that how you secretly feel lol
Originally posted by Falconpunch
On a serious note: Ironically, this was done the day BEFORE April Fools, and it was kinda obvious you were doing that because of that "FUCK YOU SMWC GOODBYE" type of thread...which has been done many times in the past already, so as I said on IRC, the joke is pretty much on you.

If you're going to make an April Fools thread, try using more clickbait and something more original and convincing than what you've done here, and avoid repeating the same thing others have done. After all, you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

On a not-so-serious note: SMWC sucks. I'm leaving too. No joke. Then you guys will wish you were kinder to me all those years.


welp, guess I shouldnt have done that on MY thread #smw{-_-;}

thanks Decoy #smw{-_-2}
Layout by Mathos
For all of you who think this isn't a joke thread...

Yesterday, Decoy, Eevee, Gamma, and I were in the Discord voice chat. That's why half of us were making shitposts; it was already April for Eevee. This is a joke thread, as well as the other thread made by Eevee.

Sorry to be a party pooper guys, but this was being taken seriously. (And for a good reason!)

Note to Decoy: Next time, use size tags like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 » Thread Closed
Forum Index - Donut Plains - General Discussion - I'M LEAVING FOREVER... AGAIN!

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2020 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy