As you have probably noticed, we've created a new subforum for beta testing hacks
. And, as you may have read, badges are available to reward testers for their efforts. Or at least, they will be after this contest!
Rules and Guidelines
- Badges are awarded to testers at the following amount of points earned for testing: 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 - a total of seven badges
are required. You will need to create and submit a set of seven badges to enter
- Images must be exactly 64x64 pixels in size - no more, no less
- PNG format only. No GIFs, JPEGs, TIFFs or anything else
- Please use a transparent background. White backgrounds are ugly and they make me cry
- Your trophies should look consistent and relateable to each other. As an example, look at how our current trophies for mosts, C3 and etc. look - they look consistent - try to make yours consistent too
How to Enter
We're going to be keeping entries anonymous. As such, you'll need to submit your entry to me via PM
. Please do not share your designs with anyone else as that will take the anonymity out of the contest. If it is found you have shared your entry with others and/or gained votes by doing so, your entry will be disqualified.
Who Decides the Winner?
You do! Voting will be managed via PM also. More information on this when the time comes.
As seven badges is quite a lot to design, we're allowing you five weeks to enter. The exact deadline is 16th of May - 23:59 UTC+1
. There is
left to enter the contest.
If seeing your artwork spread across users' profiles isn't enough, the winner will receive this wonderful badge in their profile:
If you are not successful, you'll still receive a participant badge also:
With that, good luck! Feel free to ask any questions here or discuss.