In my hack: Super Mario - Grand Journey, I overhauled all of the sprite graphics for the enemies to have a more detailed and consistent shading.
Black outlines are also more consistent as well (can remove them off of sparkies and blarggs though because they looked weird with a black outline).
This zip folder has all of the sprite graphics I have completed.
- None of the bosses are done (never planned to use them)
- Mario gfx are unchanged.
- Changed goalpost and midways to have black outlines, altered which colour uses this as well.
- Yoshi gfx have been fixed to look more accurate!
- all sprites use the same palette set (included in the zip). Open up the graphics editor and load in the palette to take a look at my work!
- Did include the standard grass tileset for FG as I think it looks better than the original (a slight shading addition is all i did)
- Should be noted that berry sprites may get screwed up if you use tileset specific enemies who need more than standard colours.
****NOTE: I plan to refine the colour paletting to use less colours and to be more consistent so you can use the same palette set in all levels. Some sprites as of now need a few colours rearranged to have proper results.
Let me know what you all think!
Check out - Super Mario World: Vanilla Revitalized
VLDCX Entry - 35th Place! - Fuzzy Heights