Banner
Views: 785,745,528
Time:
5 users online: AaronGabriel, Duraner Hawkeye, Hayashi Neru, Irondill, UltiMario - Guests: 22 - Bots: 215 Users: 41,070 (1,532 active)
Latest: TheGamingTurfs
Tip: Linear levels aren't necessarily a bad thing. After all, most official Mario levels are fairly linear.Not logged in.
Mario is Lost 2 (FINAL STAGE - OMEGA) OUT NOW
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - Works in Progress - Kaizo Hacks - Mario is Lost 2 (FINAL STAGE - OMEGA) OUT NOW
Pages: « 1 2 »
It's called Touhou 3 - Reincarnation.
That guy who wasted time on making his BLDC level and posted an unfinished and impossible product. Eventually, the host removed the submission and the author of the level deleted the redundant file. Remember, kids, never slack off making your own level, particularly right before the deadline.
Hi guys, it's been a while since I've last updated this post. Lately, I have spent not much time on Lunar Magic (due to no inspiration).
However, last stage's video is out now. I don't know when I'll release this hack, it needs a lot of playtesting and various fixes. Right now I have no time and no desire to do it.

I still started working on a savestateless easy-kaizo hack. That's what I wanna do right now. A trailer is coming out soon.

Hope you enjoy #smw{:peace:}

--------------------
My SMW related channel
My NON-SMW related channel
That was a pretty long waiting. Well, the final stage has some strong and weak points. I'm gonna start with the latter then.

That segment with key jumping felt kinda bland and repetitive. So much could've been done with low gravity IMO. The part where you had to summon a Wiggler in order to hit the invisible coin block so another Wiggler can get past there felt kinda slow.

Regardless of anythning, the stage was pretty well designed and was creative with its ideas. You usually design levels well so you don't have to worry about improving what could've been done a lot better.
That guy who wasted time on making his BLDC level and posted an unfinished and impossible product. Eventually, the host removed the submission and the author of the level deleted the redundant file. Remember, kids, never slack off making your own level, particularly right before the deadline.
Originally posted by Nint3ndoleggend
I don't know when I'll release this hack, it needs a lot of playtesting and various fixes. Right now I have no time and no desire to do it.

I know that feeling all too well, hence my 'vanilla' mood.

--------------------
Legacy custom music


How am I so creative? I think taking walks might have something to do with it.
Every single level I will ever make in SMM2 will be easier than Ultra Necrozma.
Originally posted by Emerald Shell
That segment with key jumping felt kinda bland and repetitive. So much could've been done with low gravity IMO. The part where you had to summon a Wiggler in order to hit the invisible coin block so another Wiggler can get past there felt kinda slow.

I agree. Maybe I'll try to make something better for the key segment.

Originally posted by Emerald Shell
Regardless of anythning, the stage was pretty well designed and was creative with its ideas. You usually design levels well so you don't have to worry about improving what could've been done a lot better.

Thank you! #w{=)}

Originally posted by Sokobansolver
I know that feeling all too well, hence my 'vanilla' mood.

#smw{-_-;}

--------------------
My SMW related channel
My NON-SMW related channel
Pages: « 1 2 »
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - Works in Progress - Kaizo Hacks - Mario is Lost 2 (FINAL STAGE - OMEGA) OUT NOW

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2019 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 7

Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Talkhaus
  • SMBX Community
  • GTx0
  • Super Luigi Bros
  • ROMhacking.net
  • MFGG
  • Gaming Reinvented