Thanks for the feedback. The first part of my final level seems to be quite outstanding.
Following my todo-list here are the upates on the first 2 Levels:
4 New rooms to introduce you to almost every glitch now, this hack demands.
- You learn, that you can grab a powerup on a cloud, without landing on the cloud, though. As you can see you have infinite retries.
- Additionally I nuked the room which introduced you to the water-activating/deactivating bars. They´re used here instead.
- This room introduces you, that you can grab and simultaneously jump off a blue throwblock. This room shall also teach you, that a blue throw block lasts forever when taken through a pipe.
- This is where you find out, that a throwblock lasts forever when you take it through a pipe. It may be boring waiting for the P-Switch, but you have at least minimal entertainment above your head, watching the kicked shell. Also if you wait long enough (= about the half of the P-Switch timer) the shell will hit the ?-Block. This is necessary to get a 1-UP in this room
- Yoshi can spit an item through a 1-block-wide wall.
- Enemies can walk on slanted lava. They´ll die in plane lava, though.
- Vines can eat through clouds.
As planned i changed the palette. It´s less bright now and is relatively pleasant to look at compared to the previous palette. The bushes are so loud, so you see it better (since you need then for your time berries, they should protrude, I´d say):
I also nuked the part, where you had to duplicate a P-Switch with Yoshi, so i don´t have to add this anymore.
I also won´t add the throwing up the Koopa-glitch, because there´s no setup, which really requires you to do exactly this and so I cannot introduce it properly.
things left to do:
- FERRUM OCCIDENTIS
- There´s a "breakable" jump in the 1st half.
- Remaster the goal trap
- FLUMEN VITAE
- Maybe shorten the vertical part where you swim upwards
- HERBAE TENEBRARUM
- Remaster the waiting section before the goal
- CRUX BREAE
- (re)move the reset-door
- make the green Koopa visible that currently walks above the screen, that´s needed to get a red Koopa / a disco shell then
- IUDICIUM TRIBUNALIS
- Fix a cutoff in the "HERBAE TENEBRARUM"-allusion room