Banner
HackJam voting closes in
6 HOURS, 33 MINUTES AND 30 SECONDS
Views: 961,020,422
Time:
12 users online: ageVerrly, Gamma V, Hamilton64, Infinity, JezJitzu,  MarioFanGamer, mikairanutshack, Nao, simon.caio, Sir_Danny_TM, underway, UTF - Guests: 63 - Bots: 98 Users: 53,191 (2,291 active)
Latest: Adeadflyy
Tip: Try sketching out ideas for overworlds and levels. Even if they don't manage to fit into Lunar Magic completely, at least you have a base to work from, instead of doing it all from scratch.
Not logged in.
Erik's ASM Showcase and Request Booth [Requests closed]
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - C3 Museum - Summer 2017 - Erik's ASM Showcase and Request Booth [Requests closed]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Link
Originally posted by lolyoshi
a shell that's kicked (basically when it spawns, it's already kicked)

Done
If it requires a re-write of code, then I can just easily use custom blocks to keep red-blue koopas from falling off ledges then.
Request: If you open them back up later.

Sprite despawner block

It spawns a certain sprite when the player touches the block and then despawns the same sprite when the player touches another version of the block. Can be setup to be used with any original or custom sprite.
If you're going to do mine, here's the gfx and the palette.
Okay, if you can take one more request Erik557, there is something I've been tempted to see made.

Could you possibly make a version of the turn block bridge that only expands/contracts vertically, please?
A patch that changes player 2's overworld sprite GFX to use completely different graphics, not just a different palette.
A little something that blows Mario away. Either up, left or right. Maybe down too. It makes wind for round about 3 seconds and then stops for 1. In this time frame you can jump on top of it in order to kill it.
// Layout by Maxo
Resources
A game over screen for minigames. It appears when the player (Mario/Luigi) dies. Score is obtained with coins.

--------------------





YouTube
Fanatical like a Demon
A patch that enables Yoshi to interact layer 3 cage, pretty please with cherry on top :3
Major thanks to Suika Ibuki for layout!
SMAS Soundtrack Status: 100% finished
YI Soundtrack Status: 100%
YI Unsampled Soundtrack Status: 100%
NSMB Soundtrack Status: 7.89%
Killer Instinct Soundtrack Status: 14.63%
SPC Thread
From our family to you, keep your pants dry, your dreams wet, and remember, hugs not drugs.
Sorry to be a bother. Can you modify your own patch to allow both 'A' & 'R' to be used to do spin jumps? Some people weren't happy when the 'A' button method no longer worked.
Layout by Erik557
Hi.
Hey Erik557...
I have a sprite request.

Mega Mole that act similar to the SMW Monty Mole through the ground

Graphics can be found here.
The Football Sprite however it flies like a Green Flying Koopa and when you jump on it it goes back to its random bouncing form.
How about like in Super Mario Advance 2 the colored Yoshi appears in the blocks when you get colored Yoshis in star world first?

? Blocks yield blue Yoshis if Mario or Luigi is in caped form, red Yoshis if he is in fire form, or yellow Yoshis if he is in small or super form.

If I am right or not doesn't green yoshi appear only in the big (super) form?
Can you please create a Para-Dry Bones?
Block that heats up and becomes damaging about a second after the player walks on it, then cools back down, kind of like those ember floors in dkc tropical freeze's w3-4.

Can you do SMB3 Ball-Shaped Rotational Platforms, Including Customizability?

If you care about data, Here are options that came from the original AI:

Pseudo-Parameters for Type: Spin_Periodicly, Spin_Forever, and Tilt

Pseudo-Parameters for Direction: Clockwise, Counter_Clockwise

I will be very happy if this is very customizable

I'd count this as a complete from scratch recode of a japanese sprite that does not work properly!
Request: SMW2: Yoshi Island Koopas.

I am requesting for YI Koopas custom sprite that does exact movement in YI. SMW Koopas have lack of movement frame so it doesn't go well with my hack.

Normal Koopas
Vertical parakoopa
Hortizontal parakoopa
koopas out of the shell and kick the shell.
Originally posted by Erik557
So kind of like a bigger Magikoopa... probably.

One could say, Yes.
The minimum size of Kamek is 26x28, and the maximum is 30x32.
I had said beforehand 40x32 because I had included the 8x8 wand.
That's why I drew the whole body of Kamek already with his wand included, which you will observe when opening the said GFX and palette.
In the GFX, there are 6 animations which will serve you with precision to carry out the movements and actions of Kamek, according to the link of the video added previously.
Sorry if I did not express myself at all, I'm a bit lousy speaking English #tb{:p}
Thanks!!! #smw{:peace:}
Originally posted by Aeon
Jumping parakoopa that alternates between high and low jumps instead of always having the same jump height. Should use pal E or F if possible so it works with your other parakoopa colors

Finally...
After a lot of crashes and funny behavior...


I fucking managed to do a custom colored koopa with it's own behavior while being totally independent of a normal colored koopa.

DOWNLOAD

I'll reply to the newer requests in a bit; I closed requests for now because I got much more than expected and I already lost a lot of time in what I thought would be simple. Sorry if I disappointed :(
Originally posted by GbreezeSunset
EDIT: I got it. An amazing flying hammer bro that sits still. Instead of tossing hammers, he throws hammers straight down in a sequence. Sequences of 3 fast in a row with short break in between. Maybe MAYBE extra bit changes up sequence. Thanks man in advance if you can do it


Originally posted by Knight of Time
Could you possibly make a version of the turn block bridge that only expands/contracts vertically, please?

Answered on discord

Originally posted by Tob
I wont request a custom block that lets mario levitate when the player holds down a certain button.

I probably will do this 😉

Originally posted by Fostelif
Originally posted by Final Theory
This crate really should be improved upon. It doesn't spawn on the tile grid. It pushes strange, sliding on ice and then not sliding at all. And if you push it into a 32x32 pit it won't fit exactly in it and can kill mario if mario gets into the pit too.

Uh, I guess I'll give it a look.

Originally posted by Final Theory
It spawns a certain sprite when the player touches the block and then despawns the same sprite when the player touches another version of the block. Can be setup to be used with any original or custom sprite.

This one doesn't sound too hard. I'll give it a shot.

Originally posted by Sayuri
A patch that changes player 2's overworld sprite GFX to use completely different graphics, not just a different palette.

I have planned to do this, but due to the complexity of the tilemap, I'll not promise to have it finished for C3.

Originally posted by Tob
A little something that blows Mario away. Either up, left or right. Maybe down too. It makes wind for round about 3 seconds and then stops for 1. In this time frame you can jump on top of it in order to kill it.

I'll try doing this one too.

Originally posted by Luansilva12
Resources
A game over screen for minigames. It appears when the player (Mario/Luigi) dies. Score is obtained with coins.

I was confused at first but I think I understand now??? I'll maybe do this one.

Originally posted by LadiesMan217
A patch that enables Yoshi to interact layer 3 cage, pretty please with cherry on top :3

Does the cage even work to start with 🤔

Originally posted by Wind Fish
Sorry to be a bother. Can you modify your own patch to allow both 'A' & 'R' to be used to do spin jumps? Some people weren't happy when the 'A' button method no longer worked.

easy peas, tho I didn't test it

Originally posted by Roberto zampari
Mega Mole that act similar to the SMW Monty Mole through the ground

Adding this one to my queue too.

Originally posted by 1UPdudes
The Football Sprite however it flies like a Green Flying Koopa and when you jump on it it goes back to its random bouncing form.

sounds fun, I'll add this one too. Can I add wings to it just for fun? (serious question)

Originally posted by KingKoopshi64
How about like in Super Mario Advance 2 the colored Yoshi appears in the blocks when you get colored Yoshis in star world first?

I'll consider this. I don't know how Yoshi blocks work, but hopefully it ain't hard.

Originally posted by gohkenytp111
Can you please create a Para-Dry Bones?

How should it act? Like the green or red parakoopas?

Originally posted by Dr. Tapeworm
Block that heats up and becomes damaging about a second after the player walks on it, then cools back down, kind of like those ember floors in dkc tropical freeze's w3-4.

Will give this one a shot. (man I hate to do this but it'll probably require some UberASM code)

Originally posted by Hamtaro126
Can you do SMB3 Ball-Shaped Rotational Platforms, Including Customizability?

I most likely can't.

Originally posted by Skewer
If it requires a re-write of code, then I can just easily use custom blocks to keep red-blue koopas from falling off ledges then.

Originally posted by Killroy909
Request: SMW2: Yoshi Island Koopas.

Due to my experience with coding Koopas, I will not do any more of them. Sorry!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Link
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - C3 Museum - Summer 2017 - Erik's ASM Showcase and Request Booth [Requests closed]

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2022 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy
  • sm64romhacks