feel free to visit the discord
server if interested.
the end of this project is starting to become a bit more visible, but there's still a number of things left to do before this project can be considered complete.
first and foremost, the decks. for every battle in the game (85 decks in the game), these are being redone into something new, going as far as to change the experience. this is the last thing on the todo list, so if anyone wants to suggest a deck build or two for a battle, information is at the bottom.
second, text data and map data is being searched extensively. with this task, new cards can be awarded on the overworld maps.
a slightly different subject, but the games initial translation to english was poor and through this process, many of it has been fixed and is still a work in progress.
the next task still in progress is mostly logging and slight balance tweaks here and there. occasionally, i change things further when i feel i made a mistake in the balance. the last thing i want to find is the level up data, but that may be left alone if i cant get any more leads on it.
specify round 1, round 2, or battle mode and maybe tell me your reasoning for the deck.
make sure to reference the spreadsheet mod log for the new card statistics as the dynamics change how the ai picks cards.
stories 1, 2, 4-6, 10-15, 18, 20-25, 27-30 in round 2 are reused for battle mode.
Characters that share decks (build a deck for one in battlemode and they both use the same deck)
piccolo kami and evil king
kid gohan super saiyan and super saiyan 2
goku super saiyan and super saiyan 2
adult gohan super saiyan and super saiyan 2
cell 1 and 2.
remember these rules with the ai
1. ai tend to prioritize using cards from their hand every turn when possible.
2. what they wont do is use a card with less than 30 power unless your hp is low enough to be killed by it.
3. what they will do is if they have a move with 30 power or more and the cc to use it, they will use it out of their hand almost immediately or the next turn.
4. if they have a lot of cc, like between 28 or 35 depending on the character and deck, they will do nothing but gather power
5. enemies that dont have moves with 30 power or more can treat their 20 to 25 power moves like 30 power moves.
to give you a format to work with,
[round 1 or 2 or battle mode] [character/s] [story num?]
limits 3 etc
card 1 x1
card 2 x2
card 3 x3 (this would be 6 cards in the deck already)