Banner
C3 IS OVER! (buy Skyrim on Commodore 64)
Views: 598,887,230
Time: 2018-01-17 09:10:32 PM
17 users online: AgentExabyte, chickaDEE Magazine, gonzosmw, GroovyYoshi, Hat Kid, o Heraga, IHATE.COM, MarioFanGamer, o Mathos, Meirdent, MetallicKreeper, pakkie, randomdude999, telinc1, TheBiob, TheJullasicFox, Tob - Guests: 56 - Bots: 342Users: 33,609 (1,510 active)
Latest: Mapache
SMWC3 Content Spotlight
Mogu94's Hot Graphics Rips!
Not logged in.
[S3] Short, sadistic and sweet
Forum Index - Important - SMW Central Creativity Convention - Winter 2018 - [S3] Short, sadistic and sweet
Pages: « 1 »
This is a short demo of my current Light-Kaizo-Hack LEGATVM ALBATI. More information about the hack can be found here.

This demo features a total of 4 Levels. 2 already revealed Levels and 2 new Levels. This hack has quite a high quality standard, so be sure to check it out, if youre interested in the genre.


Without any further ado...

Download link

Screenshots:






--------------------

Despite I don't kaizo, I've been following the progresses of this, and giving my opinions on your gimmicks and visuals. Even if I can't try it on my own, for what I've seen, this is coming out really good.
Congrats for the demo relase, too. Best wishes for the development of this hack, I'm sure it'll come out great!
I'm playing this hack currently, and it's been a blast so far, even though it has its flaws.
You'll find out what I think of it a bit later, but from the screenshots, I'm sure it's not going to disappoint every single one of us as well given the quality. Good job!

EDIT: it's accepted!
Originally posted by Wakana
Despite I don't kaizo, I've been following the progresses of this, and giving my opinions on your gimmicks and visuals. Even if I can't try it on my own, for what I've seen, this is coming out really good.
Congrats for the demo relase, too. Best wishes for the development of this hack, I'm sure it'll come out great!


Thank you for your compliments Wakana-bae ;3
I appreciate them a lot and im very thankful for every opinion you give me #w{<3}


Originally posted by Katerpie
I'm playing this hack currently, and it's been a blast so far, even though it has its flaws.
You'll find out what I think of it a bit later, but from the screenshots, I'm sure it's not going to disappoint every single one of us as well given the quality. Good job!


Thank you as well my friend. Im glad that this little hack already fascinates you, though i really wonder what flaws you found?
Well i admit, i just threw 4 random levels together, made some shitty OW-edits and inserted some random music (to the levels that didnt have a specific port so far). So i woudnt wonder, if you complain about this, but i guess ill see soon enough ;3
I hope its sill going to be accepted #tb{:p}

--------------------

Originally posted by Sariel
I hope its sill going to be accepted #tb{:p}

Now it is :3
Really interesting levels and visuals for a kaizo hacks.
The only obvious improvement you could do is trying to smooth out the illumination animation by giving it more frames and colors and also apply it on the enemies to make it look even better.
Great Job so far, I'm looking forward to the full release #tb{:]}

--------------------
My Youtube channel

Currently working on:
Project C

Finished project:
Pages: « 1 »
Forum Index - Important - SMW Central Creativity Convention - Winter 2018 - [S3] Short, sadistic and sweet

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2018 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Total queries: 23

Menu

Follow Us On

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Affiliates

  • Talkhaus
  • SMBX Community
  • GTx0
  • Super Luigi Bros
  • ROMhacking.net
  • MFGG
  • Gaming Reinvented