Well, let's get kicking on.
- Anything goes when it comes to external resources. Custom graphics/music/blocks/sprites/ASM are allowed. Go nuts!
- Your level shouldn't have more than two exits.
- No Kaizo/Pit allowed - we have KLDCs for a reason.
- You can work together with a partner if you wish.
- Fun factor (30 points): How well designed is your level? Is it overall fun to play? Is it too long or boring?
- Presentation (20 points): How does your level look like aesthetically? Is the theme/gimmick consistent? Are there any graphical/musical clashes? Does the theme/gimmick overstays its welcome? Does the level work well or does it have functionality issues, like unintended massive slowdown, sprite memory issues or broken SFX/samples?
- Creativity (10 points): Does the level have an original, nice setup? Is the theme/gimmick innovative? Or is it generic/poorly set up?
- You can link a ZIP/RAR file in this thread including a BPS file of your entry, or link the BPS directly. Don't upload ROMs.
- You are free to update your entry at any time while the submission period is still open. But don't make a new post - edit your old one instead.
The judges for this year's contest are: FPzero, Noivern, and yours truly Blind Devil.
You have until March 11th, 23:59 PT to submit your entry. Six weeks given, so it attempts to be fair with everybody's time schedules.
A last reminder that questions or comments about the contest should be posted in the discussion thread. Here, submissions only.
That should be all. Have fun, and good luck!