first show off is C3 in 2018 Winter.
This is an sprite insertion tool for Super Mario World.
- You can insert up to 1024 spritesin the ROM.
But, However, there are some sprites that can not be placed by Lunar Magic,
so the actual number you can use is less than this.
- This tool can insert normal sprite / shooter /generator / initializer / scroller ,
extended and cluster sprites.
- You can insert any kind of sprite for all numbers.
(Exclude extended sprites and cluster sprites)
- This tool is compatible with TRASM and ASAR sprites.
In addition, this tool automatically detects these types.
- The initialization patch of this tool has a strict checking function,
so it is easy to detect conflicts with other tools.
- It is compatible with Vitor Vilela's SA-1 patch.
- This tool has a powerful library search function.
There is no need to call the library with macros anymore.
- The main program is written in C language.
Therefore, the executable file size is small and fast.
Installation of the runtime package is also unnecessary.
- CFG file / JSON file supports.
- CUI(giepy) and GUI(piee) interface
- In addition, it has several command line options and uninstall feature of the system.
Supported LM version
LM v1.65 - v2.5x
I have confirmed that it doesn't conflict with the following tools. (maybe)
- GPS V1.3.0 - Gopher Popcorn Stew
- AddmusicK 1.0.5
- UberASM Tool 1.2
- UNKO v1.31 (Object Insertion Tool)
- ObjecTool 0.4
- SA-1 Pack v1.26 (Reduces Slowdown)
- VWF Dialogues Patch v1.01 (*LoROM only)
- VWF Level Intros v. 1.21 (*LoROM only)
- Lui37's Overworld Sprite Patch
- There's no plan to implement OW Sprite feature. (I think that the merit of inserting it together is small.)
- Some sprites need to be reworked.
This is because the implementation method is different from the tools so far,
there is no way to deal with it.
Also known as signature. This will be appended to your posts. HTML is allowed.