Good old fashioned monopoly, the one we all know and love. There will be room for up to 6 players
(no, I won't be playing), and when you sign up, please choose which piece you'd like to be:
Wheelbarrow, battleship, horse, car, thimble, cannon, boot, dog, iron, or hat.
REMEMBER YOUR PIECE, as that's how you will recognize yourself on the board.
If there are already 6 signups, you may sign up for a future round.
- Each of you will take turns, rolling two dice.
- Rolling snake eyes (both dice land on 1) warrants the player another turn.
- Passing Go earns the player $200 from the bank.
- The Railroads cost $200 to purchase, and rent is $25 per railroad that the person you owe has in their possession. Mortgage is $100 a railroad.
- The electric companies cost $150, and rent is worth 4 times the number on the dice, or 10 times the number on the dice if the person you owe has both in their possession. Mortgage is $75 per company.
- A player may purchase 1, 2, or 3 houses at once, or can skip houses and get a hotel if money allows, as long as it is that player’s turn. A player may have up to 4 houses per piece of property.
- Each player will receive $1500 at the beginning of the game.
- All money received from players due to taxes or fines go to Free Parking, which also has an initial $500 put in every time it is cleared.
- Any player may purchase an unlimited amount of hotels and houses, but only on his or her turn.
- When in jail, a player may not trade or collect rent. A player may bail themselves out for $50, but will lose one turn. If a player does not wish to pay $50, they may choose to use their turn to roll for 7. Rolling for 7 (you only get one try per turn) gets the player out of jail, and into Just Visiting, so they are able to play on their next turn.
- Players may offer trades publicly in the thread when it is their turn; after rolling, each player will post about what they would like to do with their turn. Once I move on to the next player, however, you may not do anything until it is your turn again.
- The first player to reach $5000 wins the game! (just so it doesn’t go on for a year, you know)
And here are the properties... of the properties
And finally, here's the board:
Game 1 Players
1. pieguy1372 (car)
3. Grenade (cannon)
4. Quizler (battleship)
5. Drifloon (hat)
6. bored2death (dog)
Game 2 Players
1. Doooomster (iron)