A Brazilian hack ROM about a castle that has 36 levels
1. The amount of exits is wrong. Its just 1 big level. No one wants to play through this without save states.
2. Level is a bad troll level like you would find in old youtube videos or mario maker. Random enemies, generators, tiles thrown in everywhere with no thought. Kaizo levels have a clear thought and goal with each sprite/ ground placement.
3. Levels are unattractive with cement block spam, offscreen/floating munchers, excessive cutoff and confusing sprites in the wrong tileset.
4. Mario and other sprites constantly disappear due to their being way to many sprites on screen.
5. Midways don't do anything.
6. You can fly over and skip half the obstacles with cape/yoshi/star.