Tip: If your level contains elements that temporarily change the music to a global song (such as a P-Switch or a Star), that music will not stop playing after the intended end time if the music bypass setting is set to 00.
-The site will have 50000+ users
-95+% of those will be morons/banned
-The site will have 1000000+ posts
-There will be five people advancing SMW hacking, with everyone else wondering what the hell to do
-The ROM and RAM maps will be complete, but a lot of people will not know how to use them
-------------------- Your layout has been removed.
If SMWCentral still exists by then, (and I sure hope it WILL still exist by then) I'm guessing there will be a custom sound effects section, with user-submitted SFX files for insertion into your hack. Also, addmusic will finally be complete, and all in one official version instead of a million different side-versions. There would also be a few new site schemes, and a bunch of ranksets. The badge system would be way more expansive, and there would be 40+ badges for users to get.
90% of local moderators will have given up or become full moderators/administrators, while 90% of Full Mods/Admins will have left.
75% of current users will be inactive. The remaining 25% will either be completely new to this or be jaded misanthropes after dealing with four more years of spam.
SMW Hacking will not advance much in the way things can be done, but the quality of approved hacks will increase tremendously due to a larger number of hack submissions. Also the admins/mods will be so sick of bad corner tiles, bad Yoshi GFX, and stacked munchers that offenders will be permabanned.
The site will branch out to include hacking of YI and DKC, though it will be pretty small in 2012. Naturally they'll change the name of this to "Super Mario Central" or "Super Nintendo Central," though the domain name might remain. The first few hacks of YI and DKC will suck because good hackers will STILL be working on releasing demo versions of their latest SMW hack called "Super Overused Title World," or learning how to ASM the newest games...
S.N.N. will release "Keytastrophe Demo XVI"
pieguy will reach his 20,000th post.
comicmischief will reach his 50,000th post.
The Hack Removal Log will be updated three times daily.
The maturity level of current (2008) users will be stunning, because most of them will now have to have jobs, vote, and feed themselves. (The ones who already do this will suddenly have to feed their parents.) Free time will disappear except for the newest users, of which the average age will be 11. Each of these 11 year olds will know ASM like the backs of their hands, but they will have big heads and laugh every time someone says a naughty word. Also, they'll think their parents are the biggest morons in the world and make sure we all know it.
carol will have reprogrammed the game so much that it plays exactly like Metal Gear Solid 4.
5% of users will put "SMW Hacking" in the previous experience portion of their resumes.
That's all for now... yeah some of these were just silly and/or pessimistic... but you never know.
EDIT: Wow, bad timing. Just as I post the thing about S.N.N., I find he just uploaded his final demo! Thanks for ruining my joke, man...
You underestimate me... <.<
anyway, I predict It will thrive strongly as an ancient tradition, ASM will dominate, even though I dun not know shit 'bout it, and Sagittaire will take Boom's place, spreading pervertedness throughout the land... YAY!
But there will be no SMWcentral in 2013 because there will be no Earth (so say the monks, or whatever).
Flopping Cheep-Cheep Forever!
don't mess with the 'wigi man!
Thanks X 9000 (Any memes and the user will be shot) to WhiteYoshiEgg for fixing my layout! link also a link ZOMFG GUESS WHAT THIS IS?!? 0.o
Grenade1950 Account Disabled
Location: Up yours
ROM & RAM maps will be complete.
Smalls will finish a hack, even if it's just a demo.
All sprites will be dynamic 0.0
I still won't have finished a single level in my hack
SM:TKO will almost be finished.
There will be 6000 users...
There will be 20 milli... OMG we're almost there!
DW:TLC will be released on Virtual Console xD
Pieguy will be level 500, therefore forcing mods to make a huge-ass rankset.
We'll still be making BRM64 references.
Boom's data will implode.