DPBOX yelled at me and told me that there's a second TNT block way up in the sky (why though?) that destroys the remaining blocks. This allows you to complete the level and therefore the hack, as this is the last level.
However, after playing the last level, I'm still rejecting it, mostly for the reasons I listed in this hack's C3 thread, but also for a few additional issues that popped up in level 3.
- Player animations (mane colors/sparkles and flapping wings) still play when the game is paused. This isn't really a removal reason, but it's still something you should fix if you have the time.
- Destroying a lot of blocks at once with the bomb block also destroys vblank.
- Stopping all horizontal momentum when you're not holding a directional key is really unnatural and awkward and makes landing on specific blocks really tedious.
- The last level is really tedious. It's just constant backtracking to hit switches, there are hardly any enemies, and instead of the unique secret exits used in the other two levels, the level uses a standard secret exit placed at the very end that forces you to play it twice for no reason.
- Dropping the key after you pick it up may make it disappear. If you're trying to get the secret exit (which you likely are if you pick up the key), this forces you to play the level again.
- The TNT blocks sometimes "destroy" blocks they're not supposed to. This effect is only visual and fixes itself when you scroll away and back.
Some of these issues are really minor, but they really do add up with your demo is only three levels. This is really unique and something worth keeping in the hacks section, so please do fix these if you can and resubmit.