Banner
The Old-School Level Design Contest ends in
9 DAYS, 4 HOURS, 58 MINUTES AND 46 SECONDS
Views: 892,429,381
Time:
3 users online: Ambureon, Darkbloom, TrendzAndz - Guests: 54 - Bots: 105 Users: 50,066 (2,328 active)
Latest: frippami
Tip: Don't just modify the original SMW overworld; start from scratch.
Not logged in.
Crystal Forest
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - Old Contests & Events - The 11th Vanilla Level Design Contest - Crystal Forest
Pages: « 1 » Link
This is my first time participating to a Contest on Smw Central.
I´m starting to work on a light puzzle Level, where you have to switch between the underworld and the overworld.
Here are my results so far.
Hope you like it.



It seems great so far! Good luck making this!
Wow, this one really blew me away when I first saw it. I especially love how such a simple palette change could convey completely different meanings.
I don't know if it's possible in a vanilla contest, but it'd be really cool if the two worlds were somehow linked. Like if turning on water in the top world made the underwater world underwater, letting you reach new areas.

Definitely looking to see how this level turns out.

--------------------
95% chance that I'm bored. 5% chance that I'm very bored.
Thank!

Originally posted by Kazzzy
I don't know if it's possible in a vanilla contest, but it'd be really cool if the two worlds were somehow linked. Like if turning on water in the top world made the underwater world underwater, letting you reach new areas.


This is a neat idea and I think it's also possible.
I´ll try to implement this gimmick or something like that in my Level.

--------------------
This is all in your head, Luigi. It's in your imagination.
Great use of layer 2 and 3 backgrounds, it can sometimes work really good. Hopefully it's not too long..
I've finally finished my level.
just in time...

Crystal Forest

Have Fun! #tb{:]}

--------------------
This is all in your head, Luigi. It's in your imagination.
Pages: « 1 » Link
Forum Index - Sunken Ghost Ship - Old Contests & Events - The 11th Vanilla Level Design Contest - Crystal Forest

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2021 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy
  • sm64romhacks