Banner
Views: 843,912,125
Time:
22 users online: ASSATAKKU, Aurel509, Dobosco, ghyn, HammerBrother, Hunter-, Incognito, ireallylikemario,  JamesD28, Janno27, Kezcade,  Koopster, Kusrry, LucasMegaStriker,  MiniMawile303, natbergu, ResidentBigGuy, Roykirbs, Sancles, TheMorganah, tjb0607, Virus610 - Guests: 82 - Bots: 112 Users: 46,384 (2,802 active)
Latest: bingbangwahoo
Tip: If you give the player a cape, be sure they can't cheat and fly over the level with it!Not logged in.
I need help that I want to make grassland, cave, castle, underwater graphics.
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - SMW Hacking Help - Graphics & Related Topics - I need help that I want to make grassland, cave, castle, underwater graphics.
Pages: « 1 »
I need help that I want to make grassland, cave, castle, underwater graphics.

--------------------
I have Instagram: @fermin_el_cuh, and Snapchat: @mispastelitos56.
Well, you're gonna have to use the graphics already in the original SMW ROM. This is a vanilla contest, after all.

--------------------
95% chance that I'm bored. 5% chance that I'm very bored.
super mario world graphics only

--------------------
What-A-Blast has been cancelled...
**Layout by Erik557


You can choose from original 8x8, copy them to the new ExGFX file, and rotate and flip them at most. You can create something unusually great out of only original tiles.
I have a Discord server as well!
Kicking this from the VLC11 subforum over to Graphics and Related Topics. Though I'm not sure what sort of help you'll get with a vague question like yours.
Pages: « 1 »
Forum Index - SMW Hacking - SMW Hacking Help - Graphics & Related Topics - I need help that I want to make grassland, cave, castle, underwater graphics.

The purpose of this site is not to distribute copyrighted material, but to honor one of our favourite games.

Copyright © 2005 - 2020 - SMW Central
Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Link To Us


Menu

Follow Us On

  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Twitter

Affiliates

  • Super Mario Bros. X Community
  • ROMhacking.net
  • Mario Fan Games Galaxy