First and foremost, you need to make a post in the submissions
thread for your level to be counted.
- Something about the inverted question blocks is kinda confusing and rough on the eyes.
- I would remove the singular upside down floating munchers. A lot of the time they aren't a threat and just look strange.
- 0:21 unnecessary rotated turn blocks which turn to normal when hit.
- 2:05 is this arrow pointing left for any specific reason?
- The purple lava could be toned down a bit, or changed to a more realistic color scheme.
- I really don't think the second section needs to be dark. It looks like it's good enough without it.
- My biggest problem is that the level is WAY too long. In the video you nearly ran out of time so you can imagine that someone running it the first time probably will. You need to make sure you can beat your own level with at least 200 mtu's on the clock. I mean heck you only had 37 seconds left.
EDIT: Since you just put the level on the submission I'm assuming you won't be making changes or shortening the level so GG.