tuning a specific sample /changing it's pitch in a channel can be done in many ways:
1. use the tuning[x]=y
- x = the sample value, so i.e., for @30, put 30 inside
- y = changes the pitch of that sample, but for some reason it's reverse.
- If you want it at a high pitch, the number has to be negative.
- If you want it at a low pitch, the number has to be positive.
2. use the hX
command inside a channel
- this allows for specific pitch changes inside a channel as a whole.
- X = the pitch value... and it's not in reverse.
3. at the beginning of the song (or in the middle), use the $E4 $XX
- this changes the pitch of the whole song (but be careful with this. If you don't wanna screw with the percussion, you're gonna have to use the reverse pitch for those samples)
- XX: It starts at $00, if you wanna go lower, use $FF - ..., or higher, $01 + ...
4. For slight tuning, you can use the $EE $XX
- It allows for specific tuning of the channel it's being used in.
These are basically the ways to do it inside of a song... but if you wanna mess with a brr file... that's out of my world.
Links ▶ Twitter
| Discord Server