1. Being myself when I was <10 years old (literally 2 years ago).
2. Being friends with a bitch who doesn't give half a shit about anyone other than himself and someone else who used to be like that. You fucking suck and I regret ever inviting you over or even going to the same schools as you.
3. Fighting with my "friends" mentioned above ALL THE TIME
because UGH why do they exist.
4. Starting my SMW hack that I'll never finish due to lack of motivation and that I'm playing other games.
5. Not speaking up to my parents sooner.
6. Not telling people about my problems earlier.
7. Thinking I was cool by putting plays and gaming in the same username.
8. Not knowing what to get for Christmas in the past two years.
9. Not realising what was wrong with me sooner.
10. My old Scratch projects when I was younger. Thankfully they are deleted but what was I thinking being that cringe...?
11. Being myself now.
12. Not being social in a place where the point is to be social.
13. Not getting professional help yet (I will one day)
14. Joining some websites when I was younger (I could do without the accounts, thank you!)
15. Not realising the stickies when I joined SMW Central (or any forum for that matter)
16. Downloading 95% of mobile games.
17. Thinking that all you had to do to be eco-friendly was to put lids on glue sticks 3 years ago.
18. If I had known that being an eco-councillor meant you got to wear a badge and go to ONE meeting near the end of the year to reduce sugar in packed lunches (or something like that idc) which has nothing to do with pollution or anything related to the environment.
19. Not just doing it now, ffs stop procrastinating me.
20. Watching Skeppy one year ago and thinking his memes were SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY that I had to pick up on them as well (I hate myself)
21. Writing this post.
I've probably forgotten something and will edit this post when I remember.
Switch to Ecosia! You can save the environment by searching the internet. https://ecosia.org